• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Issues

Xan_Man

Bluelighter
For some reason when I try to sniff a substance I only seem to succeed with my left nostril. For the life of me I can't do it correctly with my right nostril. I'm wondering if other people have the same problem. It makes it difficult to use the amount I want to because the left nostril starts getting clogged

A deviated septum can do that. I have one that has plagued me for a long time although most of my insufflation days are in the past. Something like Oxymetazoline and/or a saline nasal spray or wash can help in most instances, at least temporarily, unless you're approaching day 3 or sniffing gunpowder( granulated BTH) dope. You could also look into plugging...

I am as positive as I can be that it's not a deviated septum though. Sniffing hasn't been done long enough/frequently
'

Just so we're on the same page, a Deviated septum is the cartilage between the two nostrils having a bias towards one naris or the other effecting the spaces between the mucous membranes back into the turbinates. It can develop during childhood or be caused by external factors.

A Perforated septum is what happens when a substance, usually a corrosive alkaloid, "burns" through the tissue after heavy use.

article-0-0D21BA9500000578-659_468x471.jpg

Oh okay, this is what I was envisioning in my head. I think I do have a deviated septum come to think about it

Deviated septum most likely, i can only breathe through one nostril and can not snort let alone inhale through my right nostril. best of luck to you and your insufflation Stay safe and stay up!