• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin snorting heroin & severe respiratory depression

#3 is freebase, which would make sense to burn when railed. If it doesn't mix in water without citric acid/vit c then the freebase theory might be true. #4 is usually salted heroin usually HCL.

so how pure do you think the dope from Cleveland is then? Does anyone else get chest pain really bad from snorting? Along with breathing problems. Or heart burn / indigestion

^ There is no way for us to know how good the dope is in a specific location..

Yes others have posted those symptoms in this thread, I've never personally had them. Our thoughts on what may be causing these symptoms, is limited to assumptions. The dope or the cut may be hard on your heart.. And you may be taking too high of a dose, causing RD..

Yeah i know this is old. But i need help. Ive been snorting H for around 2 years now. Ive NEVER once had an Asthma attack from snorting. Until about 2 weeks ago. I got some brownish dope and when chopping it up it seemed really dry. I snorted a line and i literally felt like a fish out of the water trying to breathe. Luckily my roomie has an albuterol inhaler. That cured me within seconds. The next morning i tried again. Same thing. It feels as if i snorted sand and it all went straight into my lungs. Also it completely clogs the nostril in which i used for snorting. I also don't feel high (i just feel normal. as in it will take away withdrawal symptoms) I gave dope a break for around 2 weeks and switched to sub. Then one day my friend offered me a line of white dope (probably fentanyl) and there was no attack, no clogged nostril and i got got super high (i snorted a line only 2 hours after taking 4mg suboxone and got high and DID NOT experience precipitated wd) after a few days the white was gone and it was back to brown and im getting attacks again.

So why this sudden allergic reaction to brown dope i am getting from different towns/dealers?
I even get a drip and it's not getting me high?!

Im so confused?!?!
EXACT SAME THING happening to me. I don’t know what it is but certain cuts of dope give me a horrible allergic reaction to where I cannot breathe at all. If I didn’t have an albuterol inhaler it would be super scary: it feels like you’re breathing through a coffee straw.

You force your diaphragm to go up and down but your lungs get so swollen that air doesn’t really get to the system. You intentionally force the breath HARD, and still feel like you’re suffocating.

I’ve only noticed this with whitish powdery cuts that have barely any real doe in it. The powder is not sandy but it’s as if it’s from some kind of pill the way it cakes up together.

I complained to my doe boy that it almost killed me and he got mean and said “nobody talks to me like that.” D Bagggg >:-(