• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting H

I used my recourses up let just say but it's my own fault. I haven't done dope in about a year but I'm coming off 120mg of methadone. I have 1 sub left I wanted almost 5 days before I took some last night so I'm gonna go as long as I can tamper my way down. I had to move 15 hours away to get clean lol kinds sad but that or death I was almost there .

get clean the old way, bite the bullet.

Yea I am I gotta un tuck my balls and be stronger lol fucking sucks bro but not impossible

I used my recourses up let just say but it's my own fault. I haven't done dope in about a year but I'm coming off 120mg of methadone. I have 1 sub left I wanted almost 5 days before I took some last night so I'm gonna go as long as I can tamper my way down. I had to move 15 hours away to get clean lol kinds sad but that or death I was almost there .

Fuck, that's a good amount of methadone. Well at least you've moved and I wish you all the luck in the world. I know its fucking hard, but you got this.

there is a way outta any situation.

I was pretty much facing jail or death any day knocking on heaven's door with that shit. Collapsed 2 veins starting shooting In my neck it was bad real bad. The methadone withdrawal is just as bad if not worse it's fucking nuts I wanna kill someone

The shit here is so stepped on sometimes I even doubt it's smack. It's grey or white powder. I got some actual decent shit this weekend and actually ended up puking my guts out for 2 hours. A 20 bag has gotten so small it's fucking ridiculous... I am probably getting ripped off but I don't have any other connects. I was paying 15 for one methadone a piece for a while just because I had no one else and the girl knew it. Bullshit

The shit here is so stepped on sometimes I even doubt it's smack. It's grey or white powder. I got some actual decent shit this weekend and actually ended up puking my guts out for 2 hours. A 20 bag has gotten so small it's fucking ridiculous... I am probably getting ripped off but I don't have any other connects. I was paying 15 for one methadone a piece for a while just because I had no one else and the girl knew it. Bullshit

Yea I'm hearing that it's getting bad all over especially in small towns away from city's. What people usually do is they take that long trip get the good good and tap dance on it so they make all the money not caring about the buyers. Might be cheaper and better and actually safer because I've seen people cut with some crazy shit .might be better off to get the methadone. What mg for $15?

And yea that's what happens like I said before if your use to crap h when you get the good stuff it's a big difference so just be careful man..I read a article in my old county over like 400 people died from overdose this year already. Yikes