• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting H

fuck...that is terrible. I'm so sorry. I know your pain with methadone withdrawal but I wasn't on a high amount so its like damn, that fucking sucks. I'm so sorry to hear about your veins...I cant imagine how that is. If I were you I'd be smoking dro and taking benzos to mellow out while you face this hard time

Hey man I chose my road and my reaction it's cool I'm off it now that's all that matters. The 1 is hard to see because the location the other is covered in a tattoo now so nobody knows unless you really look. I got some kpins today and 1 sub left so I'll be ok. All less fails I'll be sick a week at most. Couple days ago was rough emotionally but it went away quick. Thanks bro

When it comes to Heroin Rectal and Intravenous is the only way to go. Insufflation will end up costing too much depending on quality, innevitable even when great stuff.

When it comes to Heroin Rectal and Intravenous is the only way to go. Insufflation will end up costing too much depending on quality, innevitable even when great stuff.

why would you recommend pining fucking heroin before even mentioning that it can be smoked? this is supposed to be a HR forum.

Morphine has an incredibly long half life, I remember being able to dose 200mg in the morning and it could carrying me almost all day, whereas H usually lasted 3-4 hours before I had to redose. I'm guessing one of two things:
1) your dope's shit and just not that potent so it's not carrying you
2) you're used to the crazy long half life of morphine and it carrying you all day, so when you dose H and it only lasts a lil while you aren't used to it

why would you recommend pining fucking heroin before even mentioning that it can be smoked? this is supposed to be a HR forum.

I agree with you. Never tell someone to do something that will potentially hurt them witch it will. He needs to quit BEFORE the needle and he has a so much higher chance.