• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting H- can you do too much at once?

customx132

Greenlighter
Not an od question more of like can your body only absorb so much at one time? I snorted 4 bags in one fat line and it seemed like half the stuff blew out of my mouth when i exhaled. What is the best way to snort this? also if it is already pretty crushed do you need to crush it up more like coke?

I would say not to snort all of it at once. The best way would be some smaller lines of very fine powder. So yes crush it fine like coke. The more powdered it is, the more surface area it'll get for absorption. I honestly don't think your body will absorb all that. It is essentially wasting the drug. If it were me, I would break down the bags into smaller lines and just keep re-dosing. This will save your H and you'll get more out of your lines.

I would say not to snort all of it at once. The best way would be some smaller lines of very fine powder. So yes crush it fine like coke. The more powdered it is, the more surface area it'll get for absorption. I honestly don't think your body will absorb all that. It is essentially wasting the drug. If it were me, I would break down the bags into smaller lines and just keep re-dosing. This will save your H and you'll get more out of your lines.

as i was saying in another thread i am doing 20 bags a day (2 bundles)...cutting it up and doing small lines i wouldn't even leave my room lol. would take me forever to fucking do

Oh OK sorry I'm new to the site and didn't see your other thread. Yeah that would take way too long haha.

You're not suppose to snort heroin at all, especially if it's tar. However, if you are against IVing it and don't know how to smoke it, I guess it isn't that dangerous. Just do one decent sized line(like maybe 50 mgs) then wait five minutes, see how you feel, and if it wasn't enough up it to 100 mgs. Just take it slow would be my advice because it is dangerous. Anyway, your body will absorb everything you snort, either through your nose, or through your stomach from what you swallow when you get the "drip". Snorting will allow 75-80% of the drug to hit you, but you should still absorb everything except for maybe the cut, if it can't be absorbed through the nasal passages.

Snorting that much heroin is a problem. using that much heroin at all is something you should try to change. if you were to purify the heroin, you would likely need key bumps rather than hollywood lines. Another alternative is preparing a solution of water with heroin dissolved and using a nasal diffuser to deliver the drug. I believe heroin degrades more quickly to morphine in a aqueous solution so this should not be made and stored unless you can verify the stability