• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting Ecstasy

snorting pills was something people would do when i was younger - bad drainage horrible side effects mainly shitty feelings in addition to what you felt in the pill.. would not recommend

First of all, snorting pills is dirty, and if you snort it before you are high, it will be very uncomfortable at first, but you will still roll really hard. If you are already rolling, you can snort pills and you wont notice the discomfort nearly as much as you would if you were not already high. If you like to abuse MDMA by eating more than 2-3 good pills trying to keep the night going, snorting will work better than eating more. That quick hit from snorting is more likely to show some effects. Snorting is best done with pure MDMA, if at all. I always felt better about myself the next day knowing that I didn't put any MDMA up my nose, but it can keep the night going. Sometime during the binge, you will not roll anymore from snorting or consuming MDMA by any method, you will be simply be avoiding the comedown which will likely to be significantly worse with every dose you consume.

def don't snort a pill you never know whats in that. i've snorted molly before and had a blast. its for sure a shorter harder roll in my experiences. i usually just stick to eating it unless i'm mixing it with something else....for example coke and K ;)