View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snorting DMT and smoking it on LSD

PassthatT

Bluelighter
Hey everyone I was reading about snorting dmt and that it last about 45 minutes does anyone here have experience with this any advice at all? I snorted a very very small amount and I felt a sight change a very nice buzz for a bit!

And for the next few days I'll be a t the lake and me and a friend are going to be dropping some acid. I want to smoke a little dmt after the peak, not blast off but I wanna introduce it and make it noticeable! Has anyone done this and what's your advice?

About the snorting DMT thingy, I've tried it but you seem to need hell lot of a bigger dosage than smoked DMT. It is somehow a waste, if you want to lengthen your trip you can try looking up about changa.

Never snorted DMT but smoked it many times with different combo's LSD and DMT i find to be a giant mind fuck with breakthrough doses but in smaller doses can potentiate the acid trip quite nicely and increase the visuals best way i find to smoke a little is to pack a small amount into the bottom of a pipe with some marijuana and just puff away on the pipe.

Agreed, a proper whack of DMT on top of acid is imho a bit of a waste. The one time I did try that, as soon as I hoofed the DMT I was blasted at a million miles an hour forwards, felt like I crashed straight through my TV cabinet thing. Next thing I knew I was coming down wondering what on earth just happened. No recollection of the peak whatsoever, other than some red flame things.