• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Snorting dilaudid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So i always have success taking orally, but i see snorting doubles the bioavailability, is this true?

I have heard disappointing results from insuffulated hydromorphone (Dilaudid), but that was from users who compared it to IV'ing. I know oxcontin pills are now uncrushable. Dilaudid pills may be l likewise; if it were my pill of Dilaudid, I would probably try rectal administration (butt plugging) it.

Im not trying to catch a crazy high or nod, but if they can be taken more effectively thats what id like to know

I dont wana get a stuffed nose and waste a pill though

I dont see how opis can be snorted effectively though

Yea, generally Wikipedia has trustworthy information in this department. The stuff that you're most often going to need to ask us about concern stuff specifically concerned with clandestine or illicit use of this stuff. While there is not a Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) nasal-spray that I'm currently aware of, the point stands. I'm only telling you this in the hope that you can get yourself better answers, more quickly without having to rely on us!

So with that being said, the answer to your question is a yes and with that I think we can lock this one up, no? If you have other questions feel free to start another thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.