• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting dexies

dex is significantly stronger than adderall and a few others. Takes less mgs to get what you want out of it and hits a lot harder too.

dextroamphetamine has never done anything for me when snorted. however, i have only snorted the blue adderall i.r. pills and extended-release dexedrine (crushed beads).

D-amphetamine has an oral BA around 75% so snorting it doesn't drastically increase potency. I noticed this personally. Snorting 'dexies' just produced a quicker onset and shorter duration. There was never any "rush". Back in the day when I used to abuse prescription amphetamines, I usually considered snorting Dexedrine a waste (not all the time). My preference was just taking high doses and awaiting the peak effects.

Snorting dexies and 90% of most pills is a complete waste of time and a great way to clog up your nose.

If you weight the pill on a mg scale , they come out to at least 300+mgs (i have no idea actually). The amount of active drug in the pill is between 5-20mgs. So you're snorting something like 90% binder and 10% actives. Whats the point? In reality you're probally getting high from swallowing the drip.

This kinda shit reminds me of kids who snort vicodin. Just snorting something to snort something. If you want to dose pills like this, either perform some sort of simple water extraction, or the best way, take it rectally (booty bump it). Intrarectally allows FULL , QUICK absorption, and the highest BA possible besides IV (which is a bad idea). Also, you may get a rush as well.

Dexies also taste fucking sick, they're sickeningly sweet and make your nose all blue. Fuck that. Get smart about your drugs, thats how you get the most out of it.

-lenses

^ wtf snorting dexies doesnt clog up your nose . Well not with the IR ones .
And if your using XR ones then you have to properlly crush them up

duuhh

and the BA for snorting is higher i believe .

Ive had the Canadian dexedrine IR's as well as the spansules. I certainly would not snort either one of them since they work great orally anyway and theres a hell of alot of fillers in dexie IR's for the 5mg's of dextroamphetamine in them.

So it seems like a waste and a good way too fuck up your nose really.

^ this. Even knowing it's a waste, that won't be enough to change anyone's mind when they're set on snortin them. Just like people snorting benzos, the desire to rail something outweighs the fact.

Back in the UK in the 80s we got hold of Dexies now and then (1985 were about 2 or 3 per pound). Mostly we would pop them (can't recall the dosage of them at the time) but occasionally we would snort them. Certainly did what it said on the tin, although it gave us yellow bogeys (Dexies in the UK back then were in pill form not spansules and were yellow IIRC). As has been said the bulking material used tends to clog the nose up, but it works none-the-less although I'd rather drop them nowadays and save my mucus membrane for something else :)

I certainly would not snort either one of them since they work great orally anyway and theres a hell of alot of fillers in dexie IR's for the 5mg's of dextroamphetamine in them.

There are 10 mg too btw :p

wtf snorting dexies doesnt clog up your nose . Well not with the IR ones .

All the IR I've had were tabs and definitely do result in a lot of gunk in your nose when snorted...

I crush spansules whether I snort them or not, I just don't like XR anymore unless it is vyvanse.

Last edited:
I've snorted it with mixed results. Combining oral and nasal produced much stronger effects than oral alone. It also worked when I smoked it but the smoke was unpleasant and the high was very weak. I used orange, triangle/heart shaped pills of 5mg each.

Ive snorted both dex and adderall and they both give a "rush" (though you better be on a high dose pill or ull just get a bunch of tasty binders)

And while the rush is good, the comedown is MUCH worse for both, and the duraration is much shorter.

I know dexies do in fact have a not as harsh comedown as addys, but from my expierience snorting them will give you a crash even worse than taking addys orally..

Seriously though, just take them, they work better and the comedown is smoother.

I know dexies do in fact have a not as harsh comedown as addys, but from my expierience snorting them will give you a crash even worse than taking addys orally..

As they say, the higher you go the further you fall. Not true for alot of other drugs though.