• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Snorting coke mixed with water. Effective?

brifkin33

Bluelighter
I am considering the next time I buy coke to dump a bag of it (1 gram or so) into an empty pill bottle and mixing it with water. Is this a complete waste or will this absorb efficiently into the nose this way? I typically rail large amounts of dry powder up my nose and after a few bumps I am all clogged up. I doubt much gets absorbed after that point. This is why I am considering mixing with water.

I wouldn’t do this unless you plan on putting it into a nasal spray bottle, and you use it quickly (couple days max.)

I’ve done the above with good results. Actually when I was a teenager, I went on this church trip to NY with my gf. I filled a nasal bottle and was high the entire time although not fun cuz it got stressful at moments. Also filled the tip of cigarettes with a little weed then top off with more tobacco to have hidden joints.

-GC

I've never done it but have heard that it works if you make a little nasal spray bottle, as g chem said

I wouldn’t do this unless you plan on putting it into a nasal spray bottle, and you use it quickly (couple days max.)

I’ve done the above with good results. Actually when I was a teenager, I went on this church trip to NY with my gf. I filled a nasal bottle and was high the entire time although not fun cuz it got stressful at moments. Also filled the tip of cigarettes with a little weed then top off with more tobacco to have hidden joints.

-GC
Ok thanks. So you’re saying mixing water in a pill container with the coke would be wasteful? It might just trickle down my throat and end up in my stomach?

Yea it’d probably be too dilute I’m guessing. At most you want only a couple drops of water going up there. Idk if you’ve snorted water before but IMO it’s not super fun.

The nasal spray is more concentrated and easier on the nose.

-GC

-GC

You went to church high on drugs? God damn your soul... :ROFLMAO:

To be fair it was a church trip, but we slept in a church and I was most definitely high as fuck ;). It was a church in New Jersey though so all good haha. I brought a lot of OC10’s with me too for the nights.

We spent the days walking NYC and I was just a simple rural Midwest kid that didn’t take shit from nobody. Coked up in the big apple walking around with a bunch of church kids I didn’t know. I remember almost getting into 3 fights while I was there.

One I remember well. We were waiting at a crosswalk to go across the street when this dude was trying to sell his CD’s (remember those?) and offered some to me. I respectfully declined and he goes “alright well get outta here then.” “I ain’t going nowhere bud I’m waiting on this light.” Which proceeded to us yelling into each other’s face lol.

I feel kinda bad for the youth pastor that had to deal with me, I was getting lit at certain points. Me and cities just don’t mix well, I’d probably get shot 2 weeks after moving to one.

-GC

nasal spray for sure, if you must

embracing the subtext, I have infact snorted coke off the holy bible itself with a very attractive, rebellious, deviant ex-catholic woman, which as I'm sure you can imagine was a lot of fun

nasal spray for sure, if you must

embracing the subtext, I have infact snorted coke off the holy bible itself with a very attractive, rebellious, deviant ex-catholic woman, which as I'm sure you can imagine was a lot of fun
You should just say nun from now on, spices up the story.