• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Cocaine Arm Soreness

Tallowcandle

Greenlighter
Hi. I am new to the forum so I am sorry if I seem oblivious to some rules or customs here! I used to do cocaine a lot, then quit for around 80 days and then relapsed and bought 2.2 grams. Over the course of 6 days, I did maybe a gram (I can never tell but there was quite a bit left when I tossed it), most of it probably on the last day. In the past, my arm has gotten sore and I've gotten anxious and other negative side effects to doing cocaine, but it has never lasted this long. My arm has been sore for more than 48 and sometimes it is barely noticeable. I am a young adult and I live with very conservation parents so I'm willing to risk my health to keep this a secret. (Also I'm done for good!!!) but I am still a bit worried, so mostly what I am looking to hear is people with similar experiences. Whenever I google arm soreness cocaine all the results are--get to a hospital immediately you're having a heart attack! But I know that's not always the case because in the past I have long passed survived arm soreness. Thanks for any responses.

i used to get that a lot - i always put it down to vasoconstriction and anxiety
but if it really hurts then yeah hospital

It doesn't hurt, just feels tight and sore. I'm worried because it has lasted so long. This is going on the third day since use, when I go to bed it's at it's worst, but waking up it's gone.

yeah mine also used to bug me for a few days - tended to go away if i took a valium to calm down
is it still sore? if so, is it getting better?

Definitely your viens and arteries tightening up, completely normal and safe (as safe as doing coke can be, which isn't very safe at all tbh). Keep is right with a benzo (or hot shower) it should go away on its own. Be careful mixing benzos and coke I've ended up in the hospital a couple times from that combo. Basically turns you into rambo but a more apathetic rambo who runs on pure impulse. Tread with caution