• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting clear

Hawk127

Greenlighter
Is it safe to snort a gram of ice in like 2 hours? Thank ya for any replies

I would think not. I prefer snorting and my nasal passages are super clogged after 3 bumps.

You need to keep in mind that nearly all STIMULANTS, such as amphetamines, substituted amphetamines (a la bupropion, diethylpropion), synthetic cathinones, cocaine, etc... exert PROMINENT RECREATIONAL effects at 25 - 200mg. Any dose above for that for ANY STIMULANT is SUPERFLUOUS and utterly excessive and will lead to addiction and "more"-ishness addictive behaviour. Ergo, avoidability is recommended.

A entire gram of relatively purish ice is roughly 1000 mg of methamphetamine, but most likely less due to impurities. The highest prescribed prescription dose for prescription methamphetamine Desoxyn is only 10-20 mg per day..which can still be pretty potent for many beginners. 1 gram in two hours is entirely too much and it would possibly cause a few unpleasant symptoms. I think it is always best to start small and gauge the effects first and then go from there. Take it slow and steady at first.

Woops, I mostly meant to say it exerts prominent effects. Nix the "recreational." Lulz. But the information is still correct.

Yes. :)

The 100mg range of these substances is heavy, hard on the body, should not be used regularly.

These substances really need to be weighed or eyeballed closely.

I'm not quite sure, does Crystal Meth, when smoked, which is lab tested and confirmed to be high quality and 99% pure (of different sources the only Meth I was able to find that actually was not Crank, so there indeed is a lot of very poor quality Meth not only in Europe, but also in the USA, tho good quality I was not able to find in Europe at all...) tends to have effects lasting shorter then when Meth is snorted, because except for my first time, I can also easily smoke several grams in two hours time... And not feel way too stimulated at all, just immensely euphoric, but really over the top euphoric, only Coke of highest quality gives a more intense euphoria and only the combo called Snowball or as they say in Europe Fireball gives a more intense rush (if done with both drugs, both the H and the C being highest quality, that is), but on the other hand, it's actually that the way in which the euphoria is one of pure euphoria and feeling totally natural, like the euphoria of Coke, that makes it just way more pleasant to experience, while in fact when it comes to pure intensity, then maybe Meth when done so excessive is most intense, but you tend to use way more of Meth because it's euphoria does not feel natural but highly chemical and synthetic and not as pleasant as the euphoria you get from Coke, so you use way more Meth trying to get over that unnatural feeling by using so much that you hope to overcome this unnatural euphoria by getting so euphoric that the synthetic/chemical nature of the euphoria will get lost in the intense feelings you experience.

But for me, even with Meth, the euphoria is way more intense than the stimulating qualities are, I never feel too stimulated as when I mix Meth with Coke or sometimes just from only using Coke (from which also the euphoria is always way higher than the stimulating qualities).

Now, unless, something I do not know but probably is the case, Meth when smoked is way shorter acting then other ROA's (except for shooting it up or plugging it in that case I would guess) then no, two grams, once you did Meth at least once, is not too much for me at all... But I should most definitely mention that I have this unpleasant thing that I have by nature a huge tolerance and immune system, as I always need two or three times the amount of a drug to not feel half the intensity of effects someone, or anyone else, is feeling and this costs me a lot more drug-wise but is probably the only reason why I'm still alive...