• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting/chewing concerta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this thread is old but I was looking around to hear other peoples experiences with concerta to see if they were similar to mine. Alway use blue light for info but only just made an account. Anyway. I can't remember when exactly but I recently went on a concerta craze for two weeks. My home boy gets concerta 27mg scripts and let me get a bunch. So out of 14 days id say I was on them for maybe 11 or 12. I noticed with the 27s, when I first tried them, (he said it was like adderall) it was nothing like adderall for me. I was waaaayyyyy more wired than I expected. I started out with snorting just one. And then id snort another one later in the day. That turned into snorting one, then snorting another 45min-1hr later. I was annoyingly talkative and energetic as f'nuck and I didn't really have a comedown when I only snorted them. But the last time i did them (before about an hour ago), I snorted one, and a half, and chewed one. And I was shocked to see that when I chewed and insufflated the buzz/high was similar to adderall. Except I wasn't cold as fuck like I am on adderall and wasn't getting waves of tingles. In fact my body was warm and a little numb with a consistent tingle but I really could not feel my legs. Like my legs had a warm sensation almost "inside them" but physically touching, or when I walked, I couldn't feel them. However, that particular day me and some friends were drinking Kentucky deluxe and Bacardi 151 from 9am on and off until 9pm. We also smoked a blunt and a half that day. The comedown from the concertas/alcohol/mj mix was soooo bad. My body honestly felt like I had a hangover. And my head/mind was foggy and tired. Then we went to a football game at the school (3 hours before the crash, which was a horrible idea all around). When I finally felt myself crash and come all the way down, I was a little upset that I wasn't fucked up anymore, still had long night ahead, and was bored as hell. Another friend in the stands however I said I have some adderall 20 XR's. But he hit me with that upcharge. Anyway I split that between me and 2 friends (insufflated the crushed beads). I wasn't "high" or anything but was definitely perked up and didn't feel like shit anymore. I only got 4 hours of sleep that night. Then begins the adderall binge. I got 5 adderall 20mg XR's from this chick at work and I snorted 2 at work at about 8:00 and I didn't get off until 1:00am. I had almost zero tolerance to amphetamines at the time. So I was still wide awake at 1am. Around 2:00 I was home and began to feel the buzz wear off so I decided it was a good idea to snort another one. Needless to say I pulled an all nighter that Saturday night. I didn't do any kind of drugs Sunday which sucked because I had a stimulant hangover type of deal. Monday however i went ham. I won't go into too much detail but between 7:30 am and 9:45 am I did 80mg and was feeling it all day. At 11 pm I began to crash and did another 30mg which I got from someone else. (A lot of people get addi scripts around here). Today I got 6 adderall 30mg XR's. I snorted 3, and gave the other 3 to a friend. I wasn't used to doing 60mg at one time (or 30 since they're xr) and the high this morning was a lot more euphoric than normal. Euphoria gave signs of wearing off about an hour later. I snorted the third one and euphoria came back for another hour. However I was feeling spacey but also kind of focused until around 4pm. Then the homeboy with the concerta 27's found his bottle of concerta 36mg's. *eyes widen, starts cheesin* I got 5. I snorted 1 and a half at 11 something. Felt wired but not as wired as id like. Thinking about doing another one. Even though I won't sleep and I won't have as many for work so I'll be tired at work. Anyway this was my experience with concerta and adderall. Sorry about the wall of text and mostly run on sentences. It's the damn stims.

a good high i think you crush up about 3 to 4 36Mg pills it hey pretty decent Upper If your looking for now if you're looking for crazy Molly orA 60MG adderall type high this isn't it this is more of a nice good upper that also keeps u very happy i may say i think its good if u have to move or clean or just get some schoolwork dome

HOW TO CRUSH THEM UP
First take the coatings off I will say the first coding you're going to have to hit it with a mallet or a hammer folded in a paper towel I suggest thatnow try to hit it hard but not hard enough to where you're going to crush the entire thing you made need to hit it twicejust make sure you hit it hard enough to where you can start peeling the white shell off So That white Shell thats the one thats really easy to peel off it's almost like peeling the shelf from a hard boiled egg and once you get it off this is what you do with it throw it in the trash its just as useless as that stupid ShamWow commercial next the second seal is a thin gooey u can barely see it until you start kind of cutting into the actual pillyou'll see it'll start falling off and it's a little hard to peel the actual Pill powder off of the shell once you take both of them off and you will start to see what it actually looks like its Brown white and off white color you need all of themjust make sure you get as much of the slimy gooey shall then use a razor blade or however you want to crush it up you can either just put it in your mouth right then and there or you can tell that it's like a gooey sticky substance and you can make little patties and try to just swallow itdon't try to dissolve it in water it doesn't work it just becomes slime and then you are pretty much drinking slime that tastes like salty vinegar sewage believe me I've tried it when you do eat it or if you chew it it will get stuck in your teeth and it doesn't taste very good but its not disgusting to where you're going to throw upI just honestly suggest pushing them into cubes and swallowing them like a pill or you can put them in between breadget creative just don't use water it starts to stick to the water bottle and it tastes like crapone also drink a bout a glass of water so your stomach has some liquid to start dissolving

also a very good over the counter come down remedy is c_v_s or walgreens Brand anti diarrhealit lowers the blood pressure and com see down and help you sleep it's a fact believe mealthough you will have to take 10 to 15 of themand make sure the anti diarrheal only ingredient is spelled Loperamide2mg believe me you can't overdose on that stuff I've taken over over 80 at once the only thing it does is make you a little bloated

I just snorted 3 54mg time realease concerts with the XR Off I feel like crap but I take them orally everyday for my ADHD

Status
Not open for further replies.