• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting/chewing concerta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siccness909

Bluelighter
I kno ppl getta buzz off it, but im jus wondering ur guys's first hand experiences with it...how is it? Its like adderall? Correct?..tho i kno its not an amphetamine...

Concerta as in Ritalin? It'll def get you high, snort not chew....

No their way harder than ritalin to snort...just based on cutting them up and getting rid of the timereleased mechanism etc

I been doing this shit (36mg ER's) for the last week on and off (including taking 396mg at one time) my experience is that theres not major difference in potency no matter how you take it but the highs are different. if you eat them you get a badass comedown - headaches and anxiety and just shitness. snorting them doesnt work that well cause cause its still all waxy and doesnt get absorbed slownly and basically it ends up dribbling down your throat/you eat the huge ass drug-boogers in your nose. basically, snorting is the same as chewing. under the tounge is a nice method! but you have to be patient while those cunts disolve. up the ass is pretty much the way to go though. nice quick onset and hardly any bad comedown. but! you cant just shove the pill up. you need to make a little milkshake thing and squirt it in you empty ass. go out the back yard and stick the garden hose up hr ass and fill yr toilet full of runny brown stink-juice. then get yer concerta juice and blow that load in there!

Well i chewed 3 of them today..(36mgs er)...gotta energy boost...felt good (not euphoric) but talkative...jus all around happy...felt speedier...it was aight...but the comedown was fukn horrible...BAD stomachache..major headache...n that all lasted all day till i got my hands on sum pepto...felt depressed (not like i wanted more, but just like ^^^ jus all shitty n such) and all figgjity (spell checc lol)..and my mouth kept like moving like wen they were shut it felt like they were shaking..dont rlly kno how to explain it... Overall BAD comedown...little fun...but its something i might do again with pepto and advil ready haha...i dont really kno how to parachute pills...never understood how it worked...seems weird o_O haha...and i kno 108 mgs is almost fatal so 400+!!! lmaoo holy shit how did that feel???!

snorting concerta is kinda like doing some coke, except it lasts a lil longer.. terrible comedown. I prefer the amphetamines

Ok lets get one thing str8 the rush and energy is a LITTLE like coke...but in no other way is it like coke lmaooo u dont get one of the best feelings ever on concerta

snorting concerta is kinda like doing some coke, except it lasts a lil longer.. terrible comedown. I prefer the amphetamines

In the same way that doing coke is like drinking a red bull.....

^^^^EXACTLY HAHA...tho on 108mgs i felt pretty good...like speedier...maybe for like an hour or 2...NOT like coke tho by any means

Well i chewed 3 of them today..(36mgs er)...gotta energy boost...felt good (not euphoric) but talkative...jus all around happy...felt speedier...it was aight...but the comedown was fukn horrible...BAD stomachache..major headache...n that all lasted all day till i got my hands on sum pepto...felt depressed (not like i wanted more, but just like ^^^ jus all shitty n such) and all figgjity (spell checc lol)..and my mouth kept like moving like wen they were shut it felt like they were shaking..dont rlly kno how to explain it... Overall BAD comedown...little fun...but its something i might do again with pepto and advil ready haha...i dont really kno how to parachute pills...never understood how it worked...seems weird o_O haha...and i kno 108 mgs is almost fatal so 400+!!! lmaoo holy shit how did that feel???!

i know exactly what you mean with the comedown. it pretty much happens every time if you ingest it, the only way around it is to get it in yr bloodstream some other way. given the nose doesnt work, that basically leaves under the tongue or up the ass. honestly (and unfortunately), up the ass is yr best bang for buck with these pills unless yr willing to do the solvent extraction to get all the way and shit out.

as for how it felt, well i made a thread documenting how it felt that got closed because it didnt contain a question. you can find it if you are curious.

I've tried concerta before when I was 15 (18 now), and that was my only experience with it. Unfortunately, I was drinking vodka with it (THE STUPIDITY) so I can't give you a proper answer. I thought my heart was going to explode though. My thoughts were speeding around in a frenzy and they matched my buddies thoughts pretty thoroughly.

Come to think of it, i'm lucky to be alive.

Concerta is O.K. and that's about it. I got the wax coating off the pill and it took 20 minutes to carefully prepare and crush it up to snort. Buzz was O.K. - a little euphoria, talkative. Divided the pill into ~ 10 mg lines. Each bump (I have a very small tolerance to anything) gave me a 20 minute buzz. No big deal, really. You guys comparing it to Coke and Meth are nuts.

Snorting it is like you just did some "really shitty cut up" coke. The comedown is awful. I hate methylphenidate.

i know exactly what you mean with the comedown. it pretty much happens every time if you ingest it, the only way around it is to get it in yr bloodstream some other way. given the nose doesnt work, that basically leaves under the tongue or up the ass. honestly (and unfortunately), up the ass is yr best bang for buck with these pills unless yr willing to do the solvent extraction to get all the way and shit out.

as for how it felt, well i made a thread documenting how it felt that got closed because it didnt contain a question. you can find it if you are curious.
yea idk the mouth thing for me seems to b the worst..its like when ur in public just walking around like going to the store etc..it feels so fukn irratating..i feel like my lips are like foward like im about to kiss someone lol...i feel like everyones looking at me..and seriously lasts all day...when i snorted it i still get that but i feel like the high is better than when i chewed it..i kno it shoudnt b much diffrent considering when u snort some gets stucc n ur nose anddrys up all gooey n shyt..and when u chew supposealy some gets stucc n ur teeth...either way its not good...ill do them every so often i guess...not a good drug..but not horrible i guess..wouldnt choose it over any similar drugs tho...adderall ritlin etc...only get like a 1hr buzz with a whole 36mg pill...and a horrible comedown...so yea not really worth it in my opinion...only would do it if thats all i had

I have perscriptions for both ritalin and concerta :eek:
Havent snorted the ritalin yet, i dunno why. Wish I had. Anyway..
Concerta is a real bitch, you have to get rid of the outer coating, inner wax coating, and then break apart the white and pink half from the grey time-release half, and then crush that up. I liked it, it is, in it's own way, a bit like coke. But fuck, not long after does your snot turn to glue in your nose. the rest of my night was really unpleasant as tissue would get stuck in my nose =.= and even the next day my nostrils were sticking together. yeah, ha-ha =(

I have perscriptions for both ritalin and concerta :eek:
Havent snorted the ritalin yet, i dunno why. Wish I had. Anyway..
Concerta is a real bitch, you have to get rid of the outer coating, inner wax coating, and then break apart the white and pink half from the grey time-release half, and then crush that up. I liked it, it is, in it's own way, a bit like coke. But fuck, not long after does your snot turn to glue in your nose. the rest of my night was really unpleasant as tissue would get stuck in my nose =.= and even the next day my nostrils were sticking together. yeah, ha-ha =(

Well don't get RID of the outer coating. That coating contains 20 some percent of the entire amount of methylphenidate. Getting rid of the coating wastes at least 1/5th to 1/4th of your dose.

I feel like a tweeker after snorting enough methylphenidate. I think that everybody is looking at me so I try to stay inside. Its different with amphetamines like Dexedrine. I feel more outgoing and social but I usually don't snort d-amphetamine.

Well don't get RID of the outer coating. That coating contains 20 some percent of the entire amount of methylphenidate. Getting rid of the coating wastes at least 1/5th to 1/4th of your dose.

Oh :( Lol. I read on here to remove it. I'll try NOT removing it next time!
First time I ever snorted it was a year ago, no looking up anything, just took a razor blade to it and crushed the entire thing up. Looked so weird, all this green, pink and white fluffly looking powder.
One time I got bored. Mixed the green bit with some water. This was really interesting. It turns into goo.. like, if I tapped my finger in the mixture and pulled away it looked like I created a spiderweb. So I spent all night making webs over my belongings. What a life I have eh? %)

Concerta's reputation as a less desirable source of recreational methylphenidate is not entirely deserved. To find out why, please take the time to read this breakdown of the Concerta 'architecture' using the the 36mg form as reference.

1) The outer coating (white) usually -and improperly- referred to as the shell. This water soluble coating contains about 22% of the total amount of methylphenidate comprised within a 36mg Concerta capsule. The coating is the IR part of the capsule and by far the most interesting as we will discover.

2) The waxy capsule wrapper. The second layer of a Concerta capsule immediately underneath the white shell is the actual capsule shell and serves a triple purpose: container, barrier (for time delay) and syringe barrel. The waxy material itself contains no active ingredient.

3) The core of the capsule is divided into three segments: a short white tip, a much longer yellow middle section, and a green section at the bottom that is about the same length as the yellow middle section.

3a) The white tip. This is the part designed for delivery while the capsule is residing in the stomach. At the center of the tip is a vague 'nipple' where the waxy body is pierced with a tiny hole. The waxy coating being resistant to stomach acids, the fluids must be allowed in and enter through this tiny opening to begin dissolving the white section which then expands and pushes ahead expanding the tiny hole into a wider opening that slowly oozes out a methylphenidate bearing 'juice' into the stomach. This is the second dose.

3b) The yellow middle section. This is the part of the active ingredient meant to be released once the capsule has made it to the upper intestinal tract. Because the water-acid ratio there is very different than that found in the stomach (water is largely prevalent) the yellow part is less dense and more water soluble than the white part that was meant to deal with acid. It also a lot more porous allowing water to seep through it where it reaches the green part. The yellow part contains the last dose of methylphenidate.

3c) The green section. This consists of material that expands considerably when it comes into contact with water. As it expand within the waxy shell it forces the yellow section out the now wide open tip of the capsule, effectively delivering the last dose into the body. The green material itself contains no methylphenidate. Its water saturated remnants and the waxy shell are not digestible and are passed the usual way by those who bother to ingest them.

Now that we know the mechanics let's get to the good part: extracting the juice. For obvious reasons the recreational user prefers IR over delayed delivery. Well Concerta is IR, or at least a part of it is, and very much so: the white coating that contains about 22% of the total active ingredient and is ready for immediate action. As such it is highly water soluble and is one of the most fast acting forms (orally) of methylphenidate available on the market, much easier to deal with than standard IR Ritalin. Anyone comparing the ingestion of Concerta outer shells with any other form of oral IR methylphenidate knows what I mean, those are the dudes whose Concerta containers often offer a disconcerting view to the untrained eye with their contents consisting mostly of unmarked white-yellow-and-green capsules mixed in with a few white ones of similar shape and size. Why peel off and take the coatings by themselves? Well because the coating is made up of a very interesting material: at the risk of repeating myself no other form of oral methylphenidate exists that so completely dissolves in water without residue, so many RoA's are simple to achieve:

ingestion, subligual, plugging (injected dissolved in lukewarm demineralized or de-ionized water using a large anal syringe with flexible tip or tube), IV is possible but not recommended for reasons widely discussed elsewhere on this forum. The coating can be insufflated but the fine-grinding must be done in a very dry environment otherwise its extreme water solubility causes it to become sticky and then it may even disappear from sight due to absorption of condensed water particles drawn from ambient air and consequent dilution into microscopic droplets of 'juice' One way to deal with this is to mix small flakes with a small quantity of L-Tyrosine powder taken from a capsule and blade cut/grind the mixture. In powder form L-Tyrosine contains a small amount of moisture that will dissolve the flakes and draw the methylphenidate within it, then you snort the L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine has two benefits for this purpose: it is very easy on the sinuses and it itself has stimulant potentiating properties even though those would be negligible with such a small quantity: may as well ingest the remainder of the capsule one you're done snorting. No need to put the top of the cap back on before putting it in your mouth, since the powder has a neutral taste, no bitterness at all.

To easily peel of the coating off of a Concerta capsule use a razor blade and score a line lengthwise around the capsule and then use the blade or your nails to begin lifting small chunks along the line. Soon large chunks will lift off easily, the whole procedure requires less than 30 seconds per capsule, 10 to 15 to the trained 'peeler'. Keeps the remainder of the capsule for a rainy day, it will require a lot more work.

Once all the coatings are gone it's time to tackle the innards of the capsule... but that will be the subject of next week's exposé ;)

when I was in prison, concerta was actually the most popular drug, and we would SNORT it. (they would actually mix it with lithium but they did this with all drugs- adderall, ritalin- that we would use. I told them it was stupid but they insisted on it. I did it a couple times, it actually does hit you ALOT quicker. but comedowns even worse with it). Idk why people think its so hard to get it to powder. All we would do is hold it in our mouths for about a 45 seconds- 1 minute, not too long because it will get soggy, then pop off the white tip, when the white tip pops off there should be a little part of the plastic sticking out, if there is jus slowly peel it, eventually it will expose the methylphenidate in thick chunks, now when we were there we had mattress pieces (our mattresses were an extremely thick, un-rippable plastic) that we would use to put it in and kinda grind into powder with our hands, but when you get to this part you can just put it on a plate, get a razor or card or something similar, and chop away [:

Status
Not open for further replies.