• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting caffeine

Yes snort the Caffine, you should try everything once. I suggest a mild roast for the best high.

Ugh, we used to mix a little crushed caffiene with our coke to try to strech it out back in like junior year of hs. Way to fuck up perfectly good coke. I'm with these guys, I wouldn't do it. I hate caffiene it just makes my heartrate go up and makes me twitchy and feel like shit with no real high to speak of. I don't even drink coffee or anything anymore to keep myself awake

If you had used pure caffeine it would have worked just fine. You can easily double the caffeine content of regular cola drinks (0.0015% ) without influencing the taste very much. Works in caffeine free drinks too, quinine drinks should "hide" any bitterness quite well too, to name one.

Just mix some with an energy drink if you want a caffeine buzz that bad but man snorting that stuff is just nonsense

caffeine powder feels like snorting dull razors but gives a quick quick high like cocaine, just not nearly as pleasurable. i did 200mg at once... eyes watering, nose burning, high. lasted about twenty mins but... i dunno if i would ever do it again. if the burn and the drip werent so bad, it would be nice. try at your own risk, mate.

I've sniffed a line of pepper before, to win a bet.

How much you getting for sniffing caffeine, I ask because that would be the only ok reason to try to sniff caffeine

If one wants to do it, why does it matter? If you are curious, try it out. It certainly won't kill you, granted you're smart about it. I don't know what all the horrible experiences are about... if you like caffeine, you will most likely enjoy snorting it. I find that it works well for me if snorted, but then again, I do it very rarely.

Probably the only one here who has done it (wanted to see the reaction of a Perkins employee to me snorting a line of powder off the table), so lemme give my advice.

DONT DO IT!!

hurts hurts hurts worse than anything other than the 2cs, and all it does is make you jittery, no fun, no euphoria, nothing. stay away

Once upon a time, when i was addicted to cocaine i would crush and chop up No Doz pills and rail em when my guy was outta stock...It was meh...

I bought 100 grams of pure caffeine powder a while back. It definitely works for a bit of quick stimulation, but I've yet to find any euphoric effects. While you won't get high with it, a 100-200mg line is a good substitute to coffee or soda, just have a drink handy for the drip.

That would need ~5-10mL of water for a saturated solution.

It's pretty much asking for drip.

Use your drink to flush it down instead - it will work faster.

I'd laugh, but the fact that this thread is still alive suggest that maybe we shouldn't even joke like that...

Does anybody realize that this post is almost 2 years old?