• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Treatment Snorting Bupe - shortens half-life?

FatBellyWhipSlay

Bluelighter
So I am on 2mg prefibin (bupe) and recently starting having problems taking it sublingually. I have started have really bad wretching episodes when letting it dissolve under my tongue. To the point where its started making me sick after about 2 minutes being under my tongue and i am sure I am losing some of the dose. Also it struggles to hold me all day and by 8pm I'm starting to feel dodgy and when I wake up the next morning at 4am I am crawling up the walls and cant wait to get my does into me.

So a few days back after some reading on here I decided to snort 1mg (crushed up) and take 1 mg SL. I felt better so much more quicker than SL and I also felt more "Normal" than i ever had taking it SL. It seems to last better and I get a decent nights sleep and dont wake up feeling so bad ,

My question is I am thinking of snorting the whole 2mg (half an hour apart or maybe waiting a few hours) does this effect the half life any more than taking SL ?? So will it wear off quicker ?

I think i am deffo going to try hoovering the whole 2mg but worried it wont last as long as SL

So I am on 2mg prefibin (bupe) and recently starting having problems taking it sublingually. I have started have really bad wretching episodes when letting it dissolve under my tongue. To the point where its started making me sick after about 2 minutes being under my tongue and i am sure I am losing some of the dose. Also it struggles to hold me all day and by 8pm I'm starting to feel dodgy and when I wake up the next morning at 4am I am crawling up the walls and cant wait to get my does into me.

So a few days back after some reading on here I decided to snort 1mg (crushed up) and take 1 mg SL. I felt better so much more quicker than SL and I also felt more "Normal" than i ever had taking it SL. It seems to last better and I get a decent nights sleep and dont wake up feeling so bad ,

My question is I am thinking of snorting the whole 2mg (half an hour apart or maybe waiting a few hours) does this effect the half life any more than taking SL ?? So will it wear off quicker ?

I think i am deffo going to try hoovering the whole 2mg but worried it wont last as long as SL
I responded on your other bupe thread. Glad you worked out a way to get better relief and you answered questions on this thread that I asked you in the other one.

If the SL is making you feel sick then I think snorting is your friend. Are you still planning on tapering?