• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Snorting Adderall, high tolerance

LeanGumbo

Greenlighter
I've been using Adderall for a while now and at this point I don't feel the effects of doses under 80 mg. I usually take anywhere from 80-140 mg at a time (140 is NOT recommended. Shit got weird). I only take it orally.

Anyways, I took 80 mg IR about 11 hours ago and it's pretty much worn off aside from the residual effects that seem to last all day. Only problem is I need to get things done, but I don't want to take too much. Partially because I need to sleep tonight, and also because Adderall is a hot commodity. If I take another full dose I won't have enough to last me the rest of the week, and I definitely won't sleep. I really only want to take one so I have enough, but I'd need to snort it, because 20 mg does nothing to me when taken orally. Problem is I have no idea if I'll feel it even if I snort it. I've never done that before, so I'm not really sure how drastic the difference is when snorting vs just swallowing it. I'm hesitant cause I really don't want to rail one and find out it won't work.

Basically, I need to know how much stronger Adderall is when you snort it instead. Which sounds kind of dumb because that can't really be measured. I just need an estimated guess or some shit. I literally just made this account to find out.

Not speaking from experience to snorting it, but i use adderall as a substitute from time to time for my 3-4g a day crack habit, and have several friends who snort it, but from what ive been told ( i use it personally Sublingually aka under the tongue, comes on in 2-3 min and stronger than swallowing) but ive been told that it causes severe congestion aswell as nose bleeds, orally its bioavailability is 70-100% so id stick to that to be honest with you aswell as can just for the record state ive never taken 100mg at once, but have taken over 300mg in 24 periods i oddly like to take 10-30mg a shot to keep the euphoria as it wears off after awhile ( ofcourse i do this because im substituting coke with it)
Warning note 300mg in 24 hrs is NOT reccomended unless you are extremely tolerant, you can end up with an abundant of medical issues

I've been using Adderall for a while now and at this point I don't feel the effects of doses under 80 mg. I usually take anywhere from 80-140 mg at a time (140 is NOT recommended. Shit got weird). I only take it orally.

Anyways, I took 80 mg IR about 11 hours ago and it's pretty much worn off aside from the residual effects that seem to last all day. Only problem is I need to get things done, but I don't want to take too much. Partially because I need to sleep tonight, and also because Adderall is a hot commodity. If I take another full dose I won't have enough to last me the rest of the week, and I definitely won't sleep. I really only want to take one so I have enough, but I'd need to snort it, because 20 mg does nothing to me when taken orally. Problem is I have no idea if I'll feel it even if I snort it. I've never done that before, so I'm not really sure how drastic the difference is when snorting vs just swallowing it. I'm hesitant cause I really don't want to rail one and find out it won't work.

Basically, I need to know how much stronger Adderall is when you snort it instead. Which sounds kind of dumb because that can't really be measured. I just need an estimated guess or some shit. I literally just made this account to find out.
Adderrall has a 90% bioavailability when taken orally. So the only reason you would take it intranasally right now would be to have that pop it gives. Won't have a pop at 20 mg following the 140 train. But you probably knew this. You already know what has to be done. Time to throw in the towel for this run

Correction: I see you have only taken 80 orally and exhausted it's half laugh. So disregard last statement. Kinda. I would say it's a dice throw. But most likely that 20 won't to much for long.

^ nevertheless, it's still a bit like closing the gate after the horse has bolted. You're just not going to be able to generate the feeling you want whether you snort it or not OP. I'd advise you take a nice break from adderall to bring your tolerance down so that it can be effective at more typical doses again. As an immediate pick-me-up, there is also always caffeine, which does synergise with amps. But again, it's simply putting off the inevitable, and you need that break.

Good luck!