• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Snorting #3 heroin with lemon juice?

I'm sorry but that Lamborghini comment made me laugh lol I always had that goal too... Right now in my opiate addiction I know for a fact if I was clean I could save money like crazy cause us addicts learn to scrape every dollar for a sac imagine if we're sober and do the same for a good goal. Maybe Lamborghini is not the first thing you need maybe a house and the basic stuff taken care of first but I get your point . You sound like me literally 2 months before I started kicking when I was just messing around with Oxys . Someone told me I'm lucky to not have withdrawals and to stop while I'm addicted because of craving not dependency I didn't listen I thought I had partial control cause I controlled every other drug before that easy. damn do I wish I took his advice id be a lot further in life and not fuckin sick all the time. Dude stop now. Stop for 3 days at least right now stop fucking with it and re think about your life cause this ain't just a game or a post on a thread what people are telling u here is YOUR FUCKING LIFE.
I can't help it man, I can't explain why but I just can't stop. I want to but I don't at the same time. You may find the Lamborghini thing funny, but it's true. I was so committed back then (I was probably 16 at the time), I designed a self-charging wireless computer mouse, I had literally a hundred investors trying to get me to work with them after winning a big competition, I worked out 5 days a week and went from a skinny skeleton who couldn't bench 60lbs to a decently large person benching 200lbs+. Then I got into drugs. That Lamborghini was within reach. I'm just glad I was able to complete another dream of getting a motorcycle before I got into all of this. At this point I've probably spent a couple grand in drugs, and I'm working for minimum wage and haven't even been in the game that long.

Now I no longer work out, the Lamborghini seems completely unreachable, and many other dreams have gone out the door as well. I thought I could control all this, and deep down I still think that I can. And all this started because someone gave me probably $600 in Oxy/hydro pills because they didn't want them. No idea why, because they soon skipped town after. That's how this all started.

Now I have to go into work after nodding out, and I have no doubt I'll be hella irritable. Fun days...

Moving away from the topic of my crushed dreams, I've got some stuff to do tomorrow, so I'm going try and test myself by trying to make it a "sober-day" and not use. I've been told using just a few days in a row so I'll tell you guys if I get any minor symptoms.

You've already been sucked in, you were warned and didn't listen. Sucks.

You've already been sucked in, you were warned and didn't listen. Sucks.
Work especially sucked. I got there, felt nauseous, threw up a few times, then alternated between sweating my ass off and being freezing the whole time. Is that normal when you are active and doing stuff while that shit's still fresh in your system?

Those are certainly WD symptoms or if you believe in coincidence you are coming down with the flu or some illness that's related to your fever. I get that shit if I drop doses too quickly from one day to the next so if I'm at 320mgs for a week and then drop to 160mgs for a couple of days on the second day my skin will start crawling, hot & cold sweats etc.

Those are certainly WD symptoms or if you believe in coincidence you are coming down with the flu or some illness that's related to your fever. I get that shit if I drop doses too quickly from one day to the next so if I'm at 320mgs for a week and then drop to 160mgs for a couple of days on the second day my skin will start crawling, hot & cold sweats etc.
The strange thing is today, instead of smoking/insufflating 100-150mg total, I smoked 250mg and then snorted some more after that. This is why I was thinking it was the opposite of withdrawals and maybe I just took too much, but not enough to overdose? Or perhaps heroin just doesn't agree with me being active? I'd be hard-pressed to believe it's withdrawals since I've only been using a few days and I also upped my dose today.

How long since your last hit SS?
7 hours. The heroin is definitely still in effect, however.

Last edited:
I hope you decided not to use anymore. 7 hours? I would say that could be withdrawals.

Did you decide to use again or are you taking a break?
I decided I'm not going to use today because I've got stuff I need to do. Although that's really just an excuse, the real reason is because i know I shouldn't use more than 3 days in a row.

It has been kind of hard though, I keep getting random moments where I think "man, it would be so easy to smoke/snort some right now...", its actually kind of weird. For example I was thinking about going to class earlier, and then I thought about smoking (weed) before class, and without wasting a second it went to seriously considering smoking (heroin) before class.

EDIT: My class was canceled today and now I'm really tempted to smoke some, goddamn...

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, how much would it affect the coming of withdrawals if I only snorted a little bit? As in I snort enough to feel it, but not enough to nod? And then I could smoke some weed or something to "boost" the effects maybe?

Last edited:
I'll just remind you that you are playing with fire and it's not to late to walk away.

Ok probably not WD if you were feeling like that 2-3hrs after a hit, Dunno.

Keep as much space as you can between your doses, gives your body time to return to base line which means your next hit should still feel good at your usual dose rather than doing your next session too soon and having to use more to get the same effect. I should have been more mindful about this when I started taking oxy, my tolerance would not have risen so quickly.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in myself...I couldn't do it. I made it all the way through the day, but my car broke down and some shit happened, I can't afford to fix it, and come night the temptation to use was just too strong...I'm sorry. To you guys, but even more to myself.

It's not to late to walk away. You just have to get rid of the temptation is all. Throw it away and focus your life elsewhere.

Last edited: