View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Snorting 2C-T-7

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
Does insufflated 2C-T-7 hurt as bad as 2C-B or 2C-E? I find both to be extremely uncomfortable up the nose, both in terms of nasal pain and physical discomfort. Erowid reports seem to point to 2C-T-7 being milder, but I'd like Bluelighters' first-hand experience. And I'm also aware that high dose T-7 is how several people have died.

I found 2C-B tolerable, and T-7 to be comparable to 2C-E in terms of pain intensity... the difference being that T-7 lasted longer and induced actual nausea. 25mg of 2C-B barely made me flinch while ~12 of 2C-E and ~18 of T-7 both made me quite miserable until the tripping began. While I cannot recommend such a ROA, I preferred insufflating RCs because eating them always seemed to greatly diminish the efficacy of such substances. 40mg of 2-CB orally was underwhelming as was 20mg 2C-E. Also with non thiolated (that's it, right?) 2Cs it is relatively safe to snort them AFAIK.

Last edited:
While I cannot recommend such a MOA
MOA = method of action (biochemistry), ROA = Route of administration (how you get it into your body) I'm sure you meant ROA.

Yes that's what I meant, a little inebriated atm thanks for the correction.

YUCK. If you wanna try most likely you will anyway.

But it is fucking horrible.
Did it once and never ever again.

Couldn't see out of one eye due to swollen histamine reactions, intense pain in my nose, and strong nausea. Not a fun way to start a trip.

Actually that's the entire reason I like snorting 2C-T-7. There is a masochistic rush of pain that propels you into your intense psychedelic journey, with all the benefits of a ritual 'purge' when you vomit.

Unpleasent and dangerous way to take T-7, the burn was just as bad as 2c-e for me. Stick to oral and plugging :)

not only does T7 burn as bad or worse than any of the 2C's, but I find that the snorting it produces far greater negative effects than if you simply ate it.

i read a case about a healthy young man sniffing 35mg of t7 and DIEING

In my own experience in snorting Rc's are a waste. Nothing wrong with it but it makes so much of a body load. Would rather eat a lot at once and have a longer trip. Insuffilating research chems just hurt. A report on some T-7 would be nice. For considering doing it myself with 7.:)

I am in full agreement that I would rather spend a little extra dough on getting enough for an oral dose than having to deal with pain of insuffilation

Along with the very severe pain and the almost instantaneous projectile vomiting, there's also a problem with massive sinus drainage while you sit there almost incapacitated by the pain and nausea. Last time I tried this snorted (only because 50 mg. oral hardly had an effect on me while 10mg. snorted was very powerful and it cost a boatload back in the days prior to scheduling) I ended up getting really worried I was going to end up choking on vomit and/or al the sinus drainage. Although the resulting trip was beautiful, I vowed never to use the compound again as oral dosing was a waste and snorting was way too dangerous.

Then if you are partial to the compound you might wanna consider plugging it. I think it's weird but tried and don't like the feeling the first at least 20 minutes, but there are a few occasions it is warranted. For me that will be 2C-C.

4E0cryQosWCE.png