• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorted meth for 2nd time crazy reaction??

trying2thrive

Greenlighter
My neighbor was a 2nd time meth user...she snorted meth for 4 days WITH at least 5 hours of sleep, except the 3rd night/4th day. She worked a 3rd/1st double(9pm to 2pm) and did one line at 9pm...immediately she felt like she had a mouth full of pop rock candy. Then these white things would randomly be in her mouth throughout the night and day. Everyone she asked said it MUST be pieces of her teeth...THOUGH none of her teeth looked damaged (with the amount that there was over the hours surely thered be visable damage). Her taste buds were swollen though. Then, around 5:30 pm (awake about 35 hours) she started feeling like her cheeks, gums and tongue were swelling with something. She bit a hole in one cheek and orange stuff was coming out with a distinct smell (meth) she spit it all in a cup and her friend could smell it from the other side of the car. Through all this every one said she must be tripping...but how if someone else smelled and saw it?! So she panicked and bit more holes and flexing her tongue and the same orange stuff was coming out. Then she started feeling things filling her lips and cheeks and blocking said holes, so she bit more...then her hands started going cold and numb and sort of seizing (flexing) to the point she couldn't hold a phone. She went to the hospital and they gave her stuff that felt like she was having a heart attack and couldn't breath.
My question is...has anyone else felt this? Was she "just tripping"?
She doesn't have insurance and feels like the hospital just did whatever to get her in and out.

You mean stereotypy? And I don't think that's what that is, that sounds very serious and severe like an infection in her mouth that has gone to hear bloodstream who knows , can't you talk to her or find out her situation and what the hospital said ? Her immune system must have been so shocked and compromised first time going on a binge like that ...
maybe she ate the meth lol and cut her mouth and it mixed with the blood to make it orange hahahaha

I mean is if she is in a meth psychosis what she is experiencing and reality could be totally different. It is impossible to know what is a delusion and what is real.

Was the drugs at the hospital really making her unable to breath in which case why didnt her vitals assuming she had a iv change? Or was meth making her paranoid.

Was her mouth really infected or did she damage it and in psychosis mistake the goopy lipids that protect your mouth as parasites. And once she started bleeding thats just proof bugs are eating away at her mouth

What is the distinct smell of meth?

What objective damage to her mouth occured before she bit holes to drain the orange (meth)?

Feeling like you cant hold a phone (tremor), cold (vasoconstriction), delusions of bugs or some kinda injection or parasite, picking at skin till sores, delusions, paranoia, intense fear, feeling like you cant breathe are all possible from amphetamine without any infection being involved. I cant tell you how many deadly parasites ive been infected with while intoxicated with stims making me pick and wash and shower amd clean for hours.

I mean is if she is in a meth psychosis what she is experiencing and reality could be totally different. It is impossible to know what is a delusion and what is real.

Was the drugs at the hospital really making her unable to breath in which case why didnt her vitals assuming she had a iv change? Or was meth making her paranoid.

Was her mouth really infected or did she damage it and in psychosis mistake the goopy lipids that protect your mouth as parasites. And once she started bleeding thats just proof bugs are eating away at her mouth

What is the distinct smell of meth?

What objective damage to her mouth occured before she bit holes to drain the orange (meth)?

Feeling like you cant hold a phone (tremor), cold (vasoconstriction), delusions of bugs or some kinda injection or parasite, picking at skin till sores, delusions, paranoia, intense fear, feeling like you cant breathe are all possible from amphetamine without any infection being involved. I cant tell you how many deadly parasites ive been infected with while intoxicated with stims making me pick and wash and shower amd clean for hours.

she's not really sure if it was psychosis or not...she's stayed awake that long and never had anything like that happen. she also said that she was hearing things on the first day using.
at the hospital she had someone with her and they said her vitals were going crazy. that whatever they gave her (the only thing she could understand on her discharge papers was 2mg ativan) made her not be able to breath and her arms, hands and feet seize up...she said how they described it to her was like inducing a heart attack because it was out of sync.
she just feels like more would've been done had she had insurance. they didn't even look at the orange stuff in her cup. even though 3 others (who were sober) saw and smelled it. she feels they just got her stable and sent her home.