• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Snorted and eyes looked like fish scales?

ontheupandup

Greenlighter
First time really snorting it. Many times smoked and didn’t really have any specific side effects outside the norm that way

I had some crystal that I barely crushed, I was already high, snorted and after while I had double vision. The text on my phone everything I could see around me had a shadow behind it. Eyes were red and seemed lighter? And eyes had like a holographic sheen to it. Along my lower lid it was shiny.

After sleeping and another shower vision was almost 100%, shininess was gone.

What was that? I was high thinking that what I snorted went into my eyes somehow. Not sure if this is just the standard effect from going the nasal route or dry eye symptoms? I never experienced it before after a decade of smoking

Snorting meth is literally like snorting tiny shards of razor sharp crushed glass, especially if you didn't crush it well. It cuts up your sinuses quite badly. Your sinuses were probably bleeding. Your body was just reacting to that.

When snorting meth it's very important to crush it as finely as possible. You should also buy some saline and wash out your nose both before and after snorting it.

It really does a number on your nose which is why most people prefer to smoke it. I love to snort it myself but only do it once or twice per session then smoke the rest to mitigate damage.