• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorted adderall 30mg.. burning nose

TweakinJesus

Bluelighter
I snorted a whole 30mg pill and my nose and throat is burning... the effects hit a little sooner... but it won't stop burning.. is this normal?

Yes, pretty normal. Though it shouldn't burn a WHOLE LOT -- did you crush the pill very thouroughly into a fine powder? If you left any small chunks they would burn more as they are rough and jagged on your nose/throat.
Take some eye drops and drop a few down each nostril (your head should be tipped back as you do this), so that you rinse out the powder. This will relieve the burning sensation. If you dont have eyedrops, just snort/inhale some warm water (less comfortable than the eyedrop method but still effective).
Btw, 30 mg of adderall is ALOT to snort for someone like you with no tolerance. I wouldn't snort more than 15 mg if I were you. Take it easy kid...you have plenty of time to develop a tolerance where you'll NEED to snort a lot.

Sometimes I have that problem snorting amps/meth, so a little coke before and a little after gets it nice and numb so I don't sneeze it all out.

I have never really experienced a burning feeling from Adderal...not like some others like E or K...were these the extended release or just reg. orange adderal? Just wondering!

Here's some great advice:
Snorting Adderall will not make the effects any stronger than if you simply eat it. The only difference is a 5 minute onset compared to a 30-60 minute onset.
With something like Adderall, the high is smoother and more pleasant on the body if it's taken orally.
Infact, it's the same story with virtually every pharmaceutical drug in existance.
People need to get over this stupid notion that the only way you can get really high on pharmaceuticals is by snorting them. The fact is that yes, your doctor will give you medicine you can get high on EVEN IF TAKEN AS DIRECTED!
Infact, I've decided I'm going to write a fucking book about it because I'm tired of reading these gay ass posts like "Yeah, it hurts when I snort pills, derr!"

thanx love. your input was very informative and helpful for this guy/girl.
take the mods advice and use water or eye drops in your nostrils.

Ok thanks, I always figured water messes up your nose but I got some eyedrops... since my eyes are always red....

Love In Vein
You are correct to a certain extent and this is true for most tablets but not in the case of pharm coke & pharm H. With the injestion of these you lose a large amount in the stomach. Wheras the bioavailibilty through snorting is increased for these drugs.

Can anyone help me with the dosage of adderall? Is 100mg safe?
thanks

100 mg is WAY TOO MUCH! Definitely neurotoxic (brain-damaging) at that level...
Try 15 mg!

Wow im surprised.
I took 60mg at 4:30pm and im tired and its only 10:15
maybe I will be able to sleep tonite
I hope so

I snorted a whole 30mg pill and my nose and throat is burning... the effects hit a little sooner... but it won't stop burning.. is this normal?
Should have swallowed it and waited 30 mins.. Oral last way longer like 4 hours more. Snorting addy just hits you quicker and wears off wayyy faster.