• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Snorted 5mg Morphine.

Mracid

Bluelighter
I wanted your opinion on this because I have now the pefect setting to test what I wanted to test for a long time and I wanted help to analyse the results.

Here it goes. From the first time I took opiates, I truely felt nothing. Went up to 120mg codeine before saying, hey that might be what they call a high. Then had no more. 2 years ago I was prescribed codeine again and even If I told the guy hey codeine does shit for me (as does paracetamol or Ibuprofen). So following his directions, except the amount to take at once, I developped what I think they called a cramp on intestinal muscles or something. They said it was related to opiates and anti-biotics I had been taking for a week, so they put me on hydromorphone and stopped the antibio. 1mg nothing, 2mg eh,3 mg here you go I finnaly feel something that makes me think opiate addiction isn't impossible since opiates do nothing. I even had to go up to 4mg to get something. but when I got Hydro I had 2 weeks codeine use as a tolerance.

So now I know codeine doesnt do for me, I also know Hydromorphone did SMALL even at what is considered High dose for an opiate naive cuz 2 weeks use is apparently enough to stay opiate naive to the eyes of a doctor.

The only thing left wandering in my head is, 1, do I have low CYP2D6 enzyme and my Hydro tolerance was due to codeine use OR, 2, do I simply have a natural resistance to Opiates and their painkilling effect.

Now why I said I was in the perfect context to test which one is the real one is because I was prescribed MS 5mg and didnt take any opiate for 6+months and cannabis for 10hrs which is a biggie for me.

I now snorted 5mg and feel definately something, and I know it is not placebo. My periferal pain is lessened, I was treated for a burn and I dont feel the burn other than the exact spot of the burn, my general mood lifted, anger lessened and somehow colors appear brighter (not as much as on psychedelics,counting THC, but still). So basically I'd say I am in a normal+ state without any side effects such as drowsiness or ichiness. To me 5mg intranasal as an opiate naive seems to be the lowest effective dose. But I took it Intranasally which makes the whole effect shortened and potentiated but there is also the GREAT change in bioavability that can make an oral 5mg really different from a Intranasal 5mg.

My personnal answer to what do I think I have between 1 and 2 is 2 since 5mg is kinda supposed to be more intense than that otherwise they wouldnt make them so hard to get and also because if 5mg snorted morphine is the lowest effective dose why da hell would they sell 8mg codeine OTC here in canada.

So what do you guys think? 1 or 2.

3. youve been taking opiates on the lower end of the strength spectrum via weak ROAs

>snip< Encouraging IV use is not allowed or tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:

From the rules :
I thought I would just post in here and make sure that it is on the record that any advocation of intravenous drug use will warrant an automatic infraction.

In other words telling someone that was asking about ROAs, or just in general recommending people to IV their DOC is not acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok ill rephrase that

dont shoot opiates because then you would get the most intense effect

aka

I dont really care about infractions, what I said was true

That might be true, but, I never asked how to feel the effect I asked if Compared to other normal other kind of drug users I was naturally tolerant to them.

Uptdate snorted 5mg T+1h and toked with it and it only made the weed high mellower.

New update just snorted another 2.5 and it still just blends in.

She gave me 25mg for 48 hours, i am opiate naive it sounded okai but now it sounds like 6 hours.

Last edited:
Even if you're opiate naive 25 milligrams ain't gonna cut it. Especially snorting it.

He's got a point ^ lol
Not really advising IV without advising the general risk and consensus not to do it unless you already are, but ya using morphine nasally makes it weaker while doing five orally will only kill pain. Don't inject if anything plug it. You'll get just as high as IV just without the painful morphine rush.

Even tho I didnt get any direct answer I got it from deduction, and alot more.

PS: opiates are far the last substance I want to IV because of the Rush's potential addicition, first one would be THC , only problem is finding a host for the THC in the needle since you know water is kinda impossible and ethanol is crap. Oh mabe making THC HCl would solve the problem I guess it's probably been done if it is.

Honestly you should feel that amount of hydro much stronger than 5mg morphine. So I'm not sure what's going on but I don't think hydromorphone needs metabolized to be active so I don't think the enzymes are the problem

You have no clue what you're talking about..... There's no THC HCL the chemistry is much more confusing than that and I don't care to answer for someone who doesn't appreciate the answers they get.

How the hell do you get 5 mg morphine? (I know he can't actually answer). That sounds perfect though. I need a strong opiate. Kratom doesn't do shit and the tramadol I've been offered from someone on the phone is hundreds of dollars for only 180 pills. I don't have hundreds to throw away on tramadol. So I stick to my Etizolam and C-Lam, but STILL I need a damn opiate worth something!

Not really advising IV without advising the general risk and consensus not to do it unless you already are, but ya using morphine nasally makes it weaker while doing five orally will only kill pain. Don't inject if anything plug it. You'll get just as high as IV just without the painful morphine rush.

This, although I'm not going to claim that rectal morphine has a higher BA for that would be impossible, but from what I hear rectal is the closest you're going to get without IV, which I wouldn't advise anyone to start, especially when they can feel something off of snorting 5 minuscule milligrams (and sniffing morphine has a worse BA than taking it orally, something like 15%). Plus as taco dude mentioned, morphines Rush is not exactly pleasant, the histamine reaction is pretty brutal and causes a 'pins and needles' sensation that spreads throughout your dome and down to your asshole. I've shot tar heroin a and gotten such severe pins and needles that I'd be scooting my ass on the ground like a cat or something cause it felt like my rectum was being attacked by a thousand 30g hype points lol. Of course over time, people begin to associate pins and needles with good dope (at least on the west coast, the more pins and needles usually correlates with the quality of the heroin), but a lot of peopl find it super uncomfortable at first.

Anyway, just take it orally or plug it.

So basically morphine is a drug that needs to be prodrugged just like codeine in a more efficient way to make it more potent instead of less potent (NOT LIKE H) because essentially morphine is only useful IV with some anti histamine like hydroxyzine mabe.

Aside that I will make sure to use another opiate and route of action to test if my ''natural'' tolerance to downers (NMDA antagonists, GABAa Pams, Ca blockers etc) include opiates too and if I like their effect at all.
For now my favourite effect was from 350mg codeine on no tolerance and barely felt it, less potent than cannabis and I am 3 years cannabis daily user.

My main way of analyzing a downer's effect is it's ability to get rid of my physical tension and a feeling in between my temporal lobes feeling like a tiny thread holding all my brain about to rupture, That is especially irritating and why I love cannabis, the 30 min rush relieves it.

Morphine is quite weak though if you have a small tolerance whereby 10mg oxycodone will get you buzzing, or 150mg codeine gets you going, even nodding with some weed or hash, morphine can be quite strong. I've done a ton of different opioids including heroin & fentanyl (never used the needle), I personally put morphine at Nr.1 on my list even though heroin is more euphoric, morphine is still the most sedating and nod inducing which I love the most!

I found out the hard way that snoring morphine is weaker than oral, this is a strange exception in the world of opiates and drugs in general, as far as Routes Of Administrations (ROA) go, however snorting decreases rather than increase the effects! Plugging morphine is extraordinary, out of this world intense, and in all my experiences morphine has been the only chemical worth plugging. Many say this holds true for hydromorphone as well but in my experiences it hasn't been any stronger nor longer lasting than snorting.

You can take 100mg orally and have an okay time with a 50/50 chance of nodding, though taking slightly more such as 120mg-150mg will pretty much guarantee you a good time, or 200mg if you really want to make sure, orally that is.

You can achieve the same high as you would with 100mg oral by plugging (if done right) 30mg-40mg. Plugging is very strong! I plugged 100mg and I got borderline overdose, tunnel vision, unable to stand straight, pale as a ghost going towards green/purple, unable to see 2cm in front of my eyes, extreme blurring, vomiting! And this was after several days of using morphine orally!

Don't underestimate it when plugging, it is equipotent with intramuscular IM morphine!

If done right of course, that is empty bowels as best as possible, make a strong coffee and some nicotine or if your a junky take a break so that you get the shits and empty all your body out. Once you are sure you've emptied out your bowels, lie on your side and plug your morphine. I heat water to get a boil, let it sit in a shot glass half way full about 1min before pouring the crushed morphine powder in there and stir, let sit, stir, let sit for about 10-15min to get the time release out...the longer the better, meanwhile adding maybe 2-3mL of *hot water* to keep the water temp warm after which I suck up the water in an oral syringe, after plugging 20min+ later I do another 'wash' plugging the remaining wash sometimes. If your a pro you can just pour your hot/heated water straight in the oral syringe and throw in the morphine powder in it, shaking it for about 10min until its no longer hot....though be careful so it doesn't create an air trap by holding the tip with ur finger so the water doesn't leak or by putting the needle tip on - very common mistake (if this does happen, quickly grab a shot glass & pour the liquid in there).

10mg-20mg morphine plugged will be equivalent to about 10-20mg oxycodone oral, but heavier and more sedating. I know hardcore junkies who never IV more than 50mg-60mg at once & that has them nodding, with tolerance, sometimes they even do 25mg-30mg & that's enough for them!

Don't snort morphine anymore, promise you eating it is more bioavailable, and plugging it is insane to the point morphine is the only opiate I would consider worth plugging - all that trouble is worth it in the end and I love to get my shit done as quickly as possible!

Last edited:
So basically morphine is a drug that needs to be prodrugged just like codeine in a more efficient way to make it more potent instead of less potent (NOT LIKE H) because essentially morphine is only useful IV with some anti histamine like hydroxyzine mabe.
No no no no no you understand nothing. Codeine converts into morphine, which is quite active.

No no no no no you understand nothing. Codeine converts into morphine, which is quite active.

Mabe I formated that without really thinking about it. What I meant is that new chemists should look into prodrugging morphine into another form than codeine or Heroin to simply make it more orally bioavaible, at least more than 25% of the morphine or the 10% conversion of codeine and without that addicting metabolite of heroin that last like 30 mins than tunrs in to morphine and something else depending on the enzyme.

My main language is french, I understand english language but sometimes long texts are harder to formate and show my thought.

Ps: I love Codeine it is like morphine IV but PO. Would just need it stronger. I know phenobarbital is a potentiator but also an intense sedative and IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold on unless you are Vet. It is basically why I think the text upside.

There's no reason to make it "stronger" as that would be fentanyl. The only change that makes sense it to hydro than oxy form as I find they have less side effects. Opiates can be quite confusing so definitely make sure to understand them before you try to picture new ones. Why even make the prodrug when you have the active metabolite available? Codeine is already naturally produced so there's understanding to that while something like tramadol has effect that its metabolite O-dt doesn't have.

Yeah its not really useful its my vision of how to optimise something, I thought morphine was unique, and then I wanted to isolate what felt good in it and I found it is when it's converted, feels like IV, but 200mg codeine+ is hard on my stomach so New drug could be done to rule that problem out, but mabe its better off this way I wouldnt want to end addicted to morphine.

I dont think I will try them any more I think I do have a tolerance to them as with benzo and other downers but they do not feel as good as other downers like lyrica when well used so bye bye opiates..