• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Snort alprazolam because a mistake

Rafayte

Bluelighter
Today when I woke up I took 80 orally IR methylphenidate and after it I snorted 20mg. Later I snorted three or four tablets which I think were IR methylphenidate 20mg but my girlfriend realized that I was snorting tablets 2mg alprazolam. I thought I had only one tablet of methylphenidate but when realized I was snorting alprazolam I realized I had five 20mg IR methylphenidate. Since this I have snort two lines each of 20mg methylphenidate and the effect have been very soft. Can the alprazolam snorted kills methylphenidate effect? Now I have three 20mg IR methylphenidate tablets and I want to save it. When I finish with methylphenidate I will take a dose of 300mg tramadol and 100mg one hour later. Why the nasal doses of 20mg methylphenidate does not produce the effect of ever? Possibly I will snort 40mg at once in two lines of 20mg each and finally snort a line of 20mg. Please, give me advices

Yes, a benzo will reduce the effect of a stimulant, as will tramadol for many.

My advice would be to please be careful about what you're insufflating and not to mix too many different types of drugs, especially uppers and downers.

So if you thought you had 1 mph but had five. I guess that means you snorted 10 mg of alprazolam?

Just quit and take a nap if you can before you do something stupid and dont remember.

If i took that id be out cold. The only reason your probably awake right now is all the mph you took.

Basically i wouldnt take any drugs as your likely too impaired by xanax to think long term and the least horrible situation is all youd loose is all your drugs.

Yeah, I agree with all of you.

It's a dangerous game to balance out stimulants with benzos, and a simple mistake could easily fuck you up BAD. Try to be more careful with what you're snorting, and although supplementing your stim. overdose with benzos may have worked this time, it's a big, bad idea to make a habit of this.

Good luck and be careful.

Ok technically 5-1=4 so id guess 8 mg of alprazolam not that it matters at such a dose.