Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

*SNIP* In Vegas

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
Going to *SNIP*

wondering if 300mg MDMA day 1 then alcohol the second day then the last two days would be 300mg each day... is it too much?

four of us all doing this. Probably have my girl only do like 200 the last two days shes a bit smaller than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the reference to the artist from your post, law enforcement does read these forums, we don't allow discussion about events for that reason.

As for your usage, you're going to suffer a huge crash if you do that. I've only used MDMA twice in a week a few times out of who knows how many times I've rolled because the crash is so bad, much less doing it 3 times in a week and 900mg is way too much MDMA to take in a week. Assuming it's tested and pure, that's 4 very strong doses even for a person with a decent tolerance. You may be able to roll on two days but the third would likely be a big waste and I couldn't even imagine the crash you would be in for.

Thanks for the heads up and thanks for your input and advice!

Fairly new to the scene so I wouldn't wanna ruin my experience or anyone elses thinking something is okay when its not.

Its always tough to believe that MDMA has the downsides that it does when you first start rolling. The consequences don't always make themselves immediately apparent but multiple uses in a very short period of time leads to some seriously dark places so it's really cautioned against. The more you use, the faster it loses its magic as well. My advice would be to roll the first night and do some light to moderate drinking for the rest. I personally was always a fan of drinking at events whereas I found that most of the time, rolling with a group of close friends was more of a magical experience. I wish I would have figured that out earlier than later lol

Going to *SNIP*

wondering if 300mg MDMA day 1 then alcohol the second day then the last two days would be 300mg each day... is it too much?

four of us all doing this. Probably have my girl only do like 200 the last two days shes a bit smaller than me.
I rolled for 4 days in a row once, on high dosed pills. about 150mg first night, 200mg second night, 350mg third night, 450mg fourth night. I didn't know back then what I know now. It was the stupidest thing I ever did concerning drugs. I was lucky the crippling depression only lasted for about a month, with serious anxiety and a feeling that something was off for two months. My mate who did the same suffered brain zaps for about a full year. If you've never had brain zaps, keep it that way, they're pretty scary if they last long and they are usually brought on by acute high-dose abuse. He's still not completely out of the depression those 4 days put him in and it's been 6-7 years or something. That was the last time he did MDMA. It is seriously not worth it. You might get away with it but there is a significant chance you won't. And granted what I did was a lot worse still than what you're proposing, but it's in the same ballpark

MDMA when used in (careful) moderation will generally produce no noticeable negative after-effects, on the contrary, it will give you an afterglow. But it can bite back hard when seriously abused, even if it's only a one time thing

Last edited:
glad that you asked. No dont do mdma for at least three-six months. you just rolled yes? I abused the stuff and found myself in dark places, crying, wanting that magic back. some of the darkest places ive ever been in, its not fun . If you roll again I would consider that abuse, since you did 300 mgs your first time (even if you are a big boy-Im big too)

why dont you do more research on harm reduction when you get home and have some alone time to see how mdma works with the brain?

enjoy your stay and find fun with other activities, things etc- much love-

Its always tough to believe that MDMA has the downsides that it does when you first start rolling. The consequences don't always make themselves immediately apparent but multiple uses in a very short period of time leads to some seriously dark places so it's really cautioned against. The more you use, the faster it loses its magic as well. My advice would be to roll the first night and do some light to moderate drinking for the rest. I personally was always a fan of drinking at events whereas I found that most of the time, rolling with a group of close friends was more of a magical experience. I wish I would have figured that out earlier than later lol

I will be with a group of friends. We have good communication skills so no worries on the massive crowd thing.

Slow your mind dude. Relax. This isnt a drug to be abused. Abuse it, and its gonna fuck you up big time. I know its fun, but you gotta appreciate it for that.

300mg is WAY too much mdma, and it has very little to do with bodyweight.

if 120 doesnt get you flying, id be VERY VERY surprised.

NEVER take mdma twice in a month.........and definitely not twice at the same show...... 1 month minimum break between rolls, with 3 months being optimum. (I personally say always wait the 3, 1 month has not proven to me to be enough. DEPRESSION) This method seems to keep it very effective, fun, and safe.

edit: To the above poster that suggested rolling the first night and drinking lightly the next few days........ WORST. ADVICE. EVER. Wait til sunday, thats the magic day brotha! Do it day one, youll regret it. (comedown symptoms, loss of interest, just want to chill) The rest of the days arent the same. Save it for the finale.

edit: To the above poster that suggested rolling the first night and drinking lightly the next few days........ WORST. ADVICE. EVER. Wait til sunday, thats the magic day brotha! Do it day one, youll regret it. (comedown symptoms, loss of interest, just want to chill) The rest of the days arent the same. Save it for the finale.
I personally try to avoid rolling the last day of a multi-day festival, unless the last day is by far the best one musically. Reason for this is firstly that on the first or second day my body isn't yet completely wrecked from sleep deprivation and malnutrition, which makes a huge difference for the quality of my roll I've found. And secondly I really really like smoking weed and drinking lightly during an afterglow, the feeling that produces is to me the ideal festival-mood, ultimate, blissful relaxation, not a care in the world :D but to each his own of course

Good post btw epic

Last edited:

You don't have comedown symptoms if you don't overdo it and alcohol takes the edge off of all that mess anyway.

Slow your mind dude. Relax. This isnt a drug to be abused. Abuse it, and its gonna fuck you up big time. I know its fun, but you gotta appreciate it for that.

300mg is WAY too much mdma, and it has very little to do with bodyweight.

if 120 doesnt get you flying, id be VERY VERY surprised.

NEVER take mdma twice in a month.........and definitely not twice at the same show...... 1 month minimum break between rolls, with 3 months being optimum. (I personally say always wait the 3, 1 month has not proven to me to be enough. DEPRESSION) This method seems to keep it very effective, fun, and safe.

thanks for the input and advice. always appreciated