• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

sniffing THC?

^ Seriously, the ganja isn't intended to be snorted or injected.

It's just not. Don't do it. Don't.

Bad, bad joo-joo.

What will our youth think of next...8)

I always stick thick beautiful buds in my ass, so good man=D
I'm just joking with you buddy

Ya, I think snorting THC gets you high but I dont think snorting straight weed would but with thc in it ya but thats just lame. One of my friends scrapes like TOONS of kief out of their dads coffee grinder and snorts it and i tried it with a little bit of kief out of my grinder. But really man, why snort it when you can smoke it?

...why snort it when it's NOT WATER SOLUBLE?!?!?!?!?!

...why snort it when THC isn't orally active without being heated to the proper temperature?!?!?!

...WHY?!?

Just smoke it/eat it/vape it. These are tried and true methods, and I just don't see why there's such a fascination about putting Cannabis in the nose, in the vein, and in the bum.

If it ain't broken, DON'T FIX IT.

hey sorry to bring this back but i was bored last night.... soo....

I had smoked 2 little dug-out packs, and i was not high, and like 30ish minutes later I snorted like 2 lines of kief (straight kief outta the bottom of my grinder) like double matchstick width and a little longer than a match stick.

and 1) i sneezed like a motherfucker, and blew my nose alot like 10 minutes later; and 2)i think i got a really weird high.

in the first 30 minutes a regular weed high creeped up on me and i was stoned! it was just like eating brownies or something, but i came up faster. but it only lasted like 40 minutes MAX. after the weed high went away i had like a mushroom/psychedelic body-load type high (not something i really like myself). really weird, like trippy. and i had trouble falling asleep, not like i normally would smoking weed.I'd be really surprised if it was a placebo effect cause it was a pretty substantial body high and feeling.

There is so many different chemicals in a plant like marijuana (check this unreliable but interesting source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i....BRAuF3ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090217140701AAC9eoG )

So perhaps, there is just different chemicals that are more readily absorbed nasally, I mean I understand that THC is the 'big one' but you can't tell me that it is the only active chemical in the plant. Herbal snuffs have been used forever, just like the dmt snuffs of south america (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_culture1.shtml).

I'm just saying it's worked for me and is pretty fuckin weird, after the inital "stoned" wore off i couldn't have guessed what i was going to feel, so i don't know how much of it even could have been a placebo effect.

p.s.
actually that yahoo answers source looks legit, the answer itself has sourcing back to medical journals and reports.

OP, your friend is an eejit (idiot).
thc is not able to pass through the nasal capillaries into the bloodstream.

there's a whole lot of bullshittery and idiocy up in this thread.

snorting kief is a waste. if you "smoked a few bowls and snorted a line of kief" you were high only due to smoking.
try it stone cold sober next time.

notice nothing? what a surprise 8)

next time dont waste the kief, smoke it instead.
and aye, IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIDDLE ABOUT WITH IT

facepalm.jpg

Even if it was able to pass through your nasal cavity it still wouldn't work. THC is heat activated