• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction sniffing B how to activate it from a salt to an acid so it works😳

Mishmashed

Bluelighter
Hi I'm a long term ex IV user I've developed empheseema through smoking and am looking at snorting/ intranasal methods of sniffing brown, I've been told to use a small amount of white vinegar or citric acid as the available brown is a salt. My Question is how much water should I add to the gear and roughly what temperature should it be evaporated at. It was recommended I use Pyrex to do the evaporation in. What else could I use as I don't have access to Pyrex and the only acid I can get is citric. I dont want to throw valuable gear away by doing it wrong nor can I inject or smoke due to health issues. I'm aware it's time for me to kick this beautiful but evil drug but other health conditions are causing me issues that I can't cope with a detox ATM.
Any help or tips would be appreciated I posted this under harm min as that's what it is for me due to the copd and battered superficial veins and no I dont wanna start using my fem as I appreciate my legs too much😀
Namaste

Your advisors are wrong. Brown (#3) heroin is typically a base which is not soluble in water. This necessitates the addition of an acid to convert the base to a salt so that it becomes soluble in water and therefore injectable (acid + base = salt + water).

However, many people claim that #3 is still effective intranasally without conversion to salt. I can't comment on that as I've never tried it, but if you want to go ahead with the conversion it should be quite simple as long as you have water and a suitable acid. The process is the same as preparing a shot, but I'd use less water and just a few Crystal's of citric. Mix it thoroughly over a low heat until dissolved then leave to dry thoroughly. The resulting dry precipitate should be a crude diamorphine citrate salt and therefore more soluble within your mucous membranes.

I’ve snorted #3 heroin and while it can be a bit of a burn, you should be fine. Like Fubar said you only need those steps to inject it really.

Your advisors are wrong. Brown (#3) heroin is typically a base which is not soluble in water. This necessitates the addition of an acid to convert the base to a salt so that it becomes soluble in water and therefore injectable (acid + base = salt + water).

However, many people claim that #3 is still effective intranasally without conversion to salt. I can't comment on that as I've never tried it, but if you want to go ahead with the conversion it should be quite simple as long as you have water and a suitable acid. The process is the same as preparing a shot, but I'd use less water and just a few Crystal's of citric. Mix it thoroughly over a low heat until dissolved then leave to dry thoroughly. The resulting dry precipitate should be a crude diamorphine citrate salt and therefore more soluble within your mucous membranes.
Sorry that's my mistake I thought an acid + saltbase =acid
Thanks for clearing that up

No probs man, that's what we're here for. I wish I'd had Bluelight when I was doing everything wrong...
Im still not sure on how much water to use, as when cooking up it leaves powder form after acid is added and heated with a lighter, so whats different the temperature or much less citric acid? I'm guessing I could use the liquid intrenasaly or will that just burn the hell out if my nose?

Im still not sure on how much water to use, as when cooking up it leaves powder form after acid is added and heated with a lighter, so whats different the temperature or much less citric acid? I'm guessing I could use the liquid intrenasaly or will that just burn the hell out if my nose?

Are you saying it doesn't all dissolve? That's most likely down to insoluble cuts in the gear. You'd be best filtering these out then evaporating the solution. You could just squirt the liquid up your nose, but if you've used to much citric it will sting life fuck. Trust me on this one - its nasty...

Are you saying it doesn't all dissolve? That's most likely down to insoluble cuts in the gear. You'd be best filtering these out then evaporating the solution. You could just squirt the liquid up your nose, but if you've used to much citric it will sting life fuck. Trust me on this one - its nasty...
yep it is insolvable, the main reason I ask is I have Copd and iv is out of the question, I'm looking for a different ROA as I'm not ready to stop nor switch onto bupe, well not when I have no proper support due to lockdown and I've switched before and I really can't handle it hence needing a new roa, but if it's going to burn badly I can't see it been helpful as u wasn't wanting a 1 off but a regular route.👍