• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

sniffing Amyl

Hmmm. Amyl with acid is ....?...so much fuckin fun
Bulbs with acid is ...mindblowing
Just try not to fall over from either.
It hurts and you look like a spastic.
Have fun!!!!!

ok you want scarey? check this out...
"The toxic effects of amyl nitrite inhalation include rapid flushing of the face, pulsation in the head, cyanosis, confusion, vertigo, motor unrest, weakness, yellow vision, hypotension, soft thready pulse, and fainting.
Accidental prolonged inhalation of amyl nitrite has resulted in death from respiratory failure.... Fatalities have occurred in workers exposed to organic nitrates after strenuous exercise 1 to 2 days after cessation of exposure.
Nitrite causes a loss of tone of the vascular bed and pooling and trapping of blood in the veins of the lower extremities, resulting in marked arteriolar constriction and the induction of anoxemia in vital tissues, causing death.... The formation of methemoglobin by aliphatic nitrite interferes with oxyhemoglobin, causing anoxia of vital organs.... The use of volatile nitrites to enhance sexual performance and pleasure can result in syncope and death by cardiovascular collapse.(5)
Also in 1980 appeared the first of several studies to demonstrate that the volatile nitrites are powerfully mutagenic.(6) (That is, they cause cells to mutate, they cause damage to the chromosomes.) This is cause for concern, as almost all known carcinogens are also mutagens.
Subsequent studies, both in vitro and in vivo, have shown that poppers damage the immune system. They cause two kinds of anemia: Heinz body hemolytic anemia and methemoglobinemia. They damage the lungs. They have the potential to cause cancer by producing deadly N-nitroso compounds in interaction with many common drugs and chemicals, including antihistamines, artificial sweeteners, and pain killers.(7)"
"Nitrite Inhalants: Historical Perspective", by Guy R. Newell et al., in NIDA Monograph 83 (cited above). See also Chapter X: "Poppers: The End of an Era" in John Lauritsen, *The AIDS War*, New York 1993.
for the full article i took this from go here:
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/data/jlpoppers.htm
the connection with KS and HIV is a myth, but none of the toxicity data mentioned above is.
oh also found this:
"Poppers increase pressure within the eyeball and should not be used by anyone with glaucoma"
source: http://www.pinehurst.net/~apd/drug/aboutnitrates.html
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 08 April 2000).]

yea...feels good but!
wink.gif

Whoever said about sucking it up thru the mouth?? I did that too!! I gave a guy a cigarette outside a club and he gave me a sniff, told me to breathe it in. I did, and I was walking next to pillcat at the time, and she had to hold me up! I could hardly walk...it was fuckin weird. But it was fun..
anyway, thanks jb, I won't do it again.
cheers,
mona.

by far the best way to have this stuff is to dip a smaoke in it unlit of course then DO NOT LIGHT IT and have a deep drag on it it lasts longer this way about a 3 minute rush and you can pass to your freinds much more easy than passing a bottle you do all look a bit dumb though smoking a smoke that is not lit lol but its big fun woth acid and with e , doing it this way ive found i escape the headaches too

i believe souny actually tried that last week when he couldn't get any more fumes from the bottle, eh souny?

stick with nitrous... safe, easy to get a hold of... sure there is the issue of getting the machine into the club... by why not leave it in the car and then when you need that breather you have a great excuse...
nitrous and trips.... WHOA BABY... lets try
1.5 trips and 240 nitrous bulbs... boy talk about excessive... (between a bunch of us that is)

Hey peeps,
In regards to nitro, the best way to crack the bulbs is with a special compact bicycle pump which tri-athletes and road racers use to quickly inflate tires. It's palm size with a hollow handle in which you slide a nitro bulb into, depress and hey presto! Attach a needle used to pump up footballs and inflate into a balloon. You simply fill the balloon with the nitro, inhale, breath back into the balloon, and inhale again.
Repeat these last couple of steps until you slip into a vortex and have tea with all the jungle animals.
These "bulbinators" are avaliable at serious bike shops. A much easier option as it's small enough to carry around in your pocket for the night. Make sure you have a handful of empty balloons.

my friend has acquired a case of nangs, nitrous oxide if ur not familiar with the term.
funny thought though, similar to the way men carry slabs of beer on their shoulders when they stroll into a party; this girls gonna show up to a recovery with a slab of nangs across hers, u can imagine how insanely amusing this will be!

i was offer ammyl last night by a formerly good looking (but now red faced) girl who looked like she'd been seriously fucked up by ammyl (ie her brain was MIA)
...i courteously declined
but from what i've seen it do to a couple of people it's gotta fuck you up...and it can do that fairly rapidly!

I love Amyl, it puts you in your own little world for a couple of minutes. Spiral back me up here.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

i assume when your sphincter's relaxed, that this'd be a good time to plug that pill....
smile.gif