Sniffin peptides

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
In experimental phase. This week I have had my first pins: HGH. Getting facial results at 16hours. I thought it would need 2-3 months to have results but clearly my skin has a baby patina that were not that morning...

I would say that I get some kind of happynes/energy from the 3UIs. Im on microdoses of psychedelics and whatsnots so it´s not easy to discern, but I would say the happyness energy is something of the hormone. (I have explored HGH 3 other days with no psychedelics)Does it make sense or Im placebing it?

I have received 1 gram of GHK-CU too. Exploring it today. I have tasted it and is clearly biofriendly. Not chemical bitterness at all but a soft sugary bio taste. In nose also reminds of melanolatn "flavour" so pretty sure is the real thing. So I have diluted it and put in the face and scalp. Also I have had sniffed something like 1-2miligrams. If tastes so good can´t be bad in the nose.

I would say that it has a relaxing/anxiogenic neurofeeling. I would say it crosses the BB and has neuroeffects too. I have had some 2c´s and dissos today so Im not 100% sure if Im figuring it out or is real. As I do more test this week (planing to do 2-4mgs/ day nasal route) I´ll be reportting what I found

Last edited: