• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sniff the day after

Hollowpoint2020

Bluelighter
So it’s gross but I’m trying to settle an argument. say for example someone sniffed an oxy. The day after is that big loogie in your nose have any oxy left in it? Should ya choke er back or spit it out. I don’t imagine the nasal cavity magically sucking out all the good stuff and only leaving filler

The left over shit in there is non water soluble binders most likely. It’s kinda up to you tho, I would just blow my nose and get rid of it as there’s certainly not a large enough amount left in there to noticeably effect your buzz although there certainly will be some amount left in it.

and the way I understand it the nose would suck out the good stuff and leave binders in your nose (but not via magic) as oxycodone is water soluble and this can pass through mucous membranes in your nose whereas the binders left over are the ostensibly non water soluble ones

it reminds me of people who go and dose their methadone at the pharmacy/clinic and get upset if they aren’t allowed to rinse out the empty bottle with water after. It’s like yeah there is definitely some there but no way is there enough left in a single empty bottle to actually feel

Last edited:
No your nasal cavity is next strongest thing to your gastric acid. It does filter things, otherwise you would die. It does filter the bad things of oxy but lol dont sniff pills