• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

smurf and garfield shaped pills

rollinhog04

Greenlighter
anyone seen testing results??? people on Pill reports say they are good. the people that have them here in little rock also has the bart simpsons , ninja turtles and transformers, so i think pipes. anyone know???

In my honest opinion - I would avoid them, there still hasnt been a positive test result on these. Yeah we have the "these are bomb" "great pill" shouts but that was said on the Transformer, Barts, TMNT etc.

Garfields are most definitely worth your money!! The white and blue smurfs are floating around here also but haven't heard anything from them

well it ended up being smurfs and homer simpsons! stay away they all tested shitty! no reaction to any test and i have the extreme test kit. more bull shit pipes.

Thank you for your tests from this area, rollinhog. I'm probably very close to you.

I've got some pink pumas that are EXTREMELY similar to the popular pink pumas from SoCal about 2-6 weeks ago. I plan on testing these later this week when my reagent comes in.

They look 100% like the confirmed MDxx tested ones from California, one guy even posted one beside a dime and I overlayed the pill on the dime and compared to mine and they're the same.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=14745
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13408

Mine look identical to those so I'm hoping to see a lovely black color here later this week.

Them smurfs are nasty, and definitely pipes, double dropped and felt anxious and dirty.

blue smurf...not recommended.

picked one up around 5am, 8 hrs later i can still feel it... the comedown is rediculous!:|

The blue garfields heads are legit. Maybe a little speedy?
I've heard nothing but bad things about the smurfs though.

Ive took a pill or two that was supposedly an X but never rolled just up like a coke high. I bought 3 garfields all multi color two green yellow n pink one blue pink n yellow and they look different from the ones on sites my question is are they mdma or not