• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ethnobotanicals smoking wild lettuce extract

burn out

Bluelighter
I'm curious how you guys smoke your wild lettuce extract resin. I find that while this is an effective route of administration, it's not an easy material to smoke as it seems to mostly just burn up and get wasted even when not applying direct flame.

Wish I could comment, but I know nothing about this personally.

in case anyone is wondering what this is..
Wild lettuce extract resin is a concentrated form of extract derived from the wild lettuce plant. It is typically obtained by boiling down the liquid extract until it forms a thick, sticky substance. This resin is often used for its potential sedative and pain-relieving properties. However, it is important to note that the use of wild lettuce extract resin for medicinal purposes should be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.

It sounds awesome though. Have you smoked it? What's it like? @burn out

I have smoked it. It's a mild sedative and pain reliever. I use it for minor aches and pains and as a sleep aid. It also has some anti-anxiety properties. Unfortunately it's not very strong so it really only takes the edge off pain rather than fully relieving it, it's way less powerful than kratom for example but there's no addiction/dependence associated with it.

I have smoked it. It's a mild sedative and pain reliever. I use it for minor aches and pains and as a sleep aid. It also has some anti-anxiety properties. Unfortunately it's not very strong so it really only takes the edge off pain rather than fully relieving it, it's way less powerful than kratom for example but there's no addiction/dependence associated with it.
It would be great if it was stronger, but if that was the case, it would probably be addictive. Can't win either way. :cool: