• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Smoking weed now 3 weeks on

LJM94

Greenlighter
Hi all, some of you may recall I had a recent trip to Barcelona, I had a very heavy 2 nights and collapsed in the nightclub basically had extremely bad time warping and a 180 heart beat. Two weeks since this I had an aggressive comedown, I smoked weed for 2 days after which didn't help. I would get bad thoughts of my heart rate dropping, numbness of my chest and it basically triggered Id say some anxiety perhaps. The week just gone ive recovered now, ive hit the gym my diets totally changed and im feeling good, so im happy to be out of that situation. I was peaking and dropping in cycles every hour it was honestly like I was still on the trip but im associating this with physiological thoughts rather than it being physical. Anyway getting to the point my mates back home since ive finished university want to smoke with me. It's normal for me to smoke and ive smoked heavy for about 6 months straight and haven't touched it for 3 weeks due to been scared about what happened when I smoked it after the trip. Would anyone say Id be fine? Im usually a mentally strong person very relaxed, never had any mental problems on or off weed and now I feel fine. My concern is when I smoke it it may cause me to be anxious and get that feeling I got when I was on my comedown because at the end of the day however much I love cannabis it does affect the brain. Has anybody had a bad expierence with weed and a comedown and then come back and everything beens fine or have they experienced negative thoughts? I just really want to smoke but im worried seen as though ive only spent a week where ive been recovered, or certainly in a much better state. Should I wait longer or just go ahead and smoke?