• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking weed in a room with an air conditioner

usually if you have anything blowing air from outside INto your room then you will have air traveling under your door our of your room and into your house.
whenever i smoke in my room i always get a fan and open and a window and face the fan outside, then i smoke next to the window, blowing every hit outside. but before I smoke I always hold a lit lighter next to the bottom of my door to make sure that the air is going IN to my room and not out, because then the air is being sucks from outside your door into your rooom and then outside your house, which means that people inside the house wont be able to smell it.
does that make sense?

no, it wont take away the smell to someone who is walking into the room for the first time since its been smoked in. Your best bet (if you cant go outside for whatever reason) is to get a toilet paper roll (just the brown cardboard part), stuff like 3-4 dryer sheets in there, and blow the smoke through the tube out an open window. Even then it will probably still leave a scent.

hahaha, i used to do that when i was a teenager, my friends and i thought since we only smelled the sheets it didnt smell like weed, but when we got busted for smoking in my granny's garage we figured out that we dont smell the weed because you cant smell the weed when your smoking it, my granny knew exactly what that smell was.

I will agree with everyone here, AC unit wont get rid of the smell. But smoking outside is enjoyable.

or as everyone has said, get a vap.

I have a question about doing this. I chose my name deliberately because I want to keep things private and I don't want to name names. I hope this is OK. So here it goes... My landlady we'll call her Marcy, she is a real Catch yoU Next Tuesday (Cleaned up the word, lol) and is nosey as hell. I kind of figure out when she goes to bed and she lives directly above me. I have a 1 bedroom apartment. The living room and kitchen are in the same room and the bathroom is directly next to the "kitchen". There are 3 windows in the living room, 1 window in the bathroom and 1 swamp cooler AC in the living room. Moving into the bedroom there is 2 windows in the bedroom and 1 swamp cooler AC in the bedroom. Finally there is a locked chained door that leads upstairs next to Marcy's apartment. What would be the best way for me to enjoy a nice cigar and keep the cigar smoke and odor from being detected? I used to live in a nice apartment where I could have a cigar or two with peg and not have to worry about Marcy D'arcy chicken at large.

Thanks,

Al

To someone who doesn't smoke and isn't around bud alot it's pretty easy for them to sniff out ganja. We're just so used to it that it doesn't seem to come off as 'strong' smelling

If the only window in my room has an air conditioner in it, can i still smoke weed in there without anyone knowing? Will it take away the smell?

Even with an open window you can't avoid the smell in the room or the whole building if u live in a apartment building. Air conditioner wouldn't work that good, it hardly helps with tobacco smoke.

Get some ozium spray, murders all weed smell. not cigarettes though, no cigarettes in my appartment.

Even with an open window you can't avoid the smell in the room or the whole building if u live in a apartment building. Air conditioner wouldn't work that good, it hardly helps with tobacco smoke.

my building you can't smell weed until you open my door, maybe it's because the walls are brick.