• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking weed again

F

Fleeting doom

Several months ago I use to blaze up every day, multiple times a day. Smoked til my brain stopped working. Long story short I quit because I took lsd and it kind of ruined smoking weed afterwords. I had major panic attacks. Also some vision problems mostly static. I tried awhile back it was alright but I think I smoked too much and started to mildly hallucinate. I am on some anti depressants and klonopin. Any advice on maybe trying it again? I miss it too much

OP; I don't know if you live in a medical state, but the best thing to take 'the edge' off or to ease you back into smoking is to use a sublingual spray. They've got them at different strengths and flavours. Very discreet and easy to hit the desired target without too much.

Good Luck.

Tom

ask yourself what it was about the LSD that changed weed for ya ; )

i miss smoking weed, but i also remember all the shitty times i had stoned, and the things i missed out on doing because i was smoking weed alone in my room watching bad tv shows eating mc'd and kfc.

i also know it affects me more negatively than most (exacerbates depression/anxiety) , so for the benefit of myself and the people around me, i dont smoke weed anymore. find something to fill the void that weed used to fill, you might surprise yourself.

if you do decide to try it again just know that it doesn't matter what kind of drug it is, it will alter your experience with cannabis. If before when you smoked all the time you were not taking any meds and now you are taking anti-depressants and klons then it will be a different experience. I can't say whether good or bad, but I have heard that anti-depressants have a sort of "numbing" effect from the way its been described, and I know knlons are a downer so maybe adding weed into the mix might be a little much. From personal experience with weed and benzos, the combo was good if what I was looking for was to be completely sedated to the point of non-function. But other than feeling really good then passing out for 2-10hrs, it's not really good for anything else because that is all I could do lol.

if you are going to try it, start extremely small and go slow. Weed tolerance will drop off very quickly and it is never fun being too stoned.