• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe smoking suboxone tablets?

yourgothgirlfriend

Bluelighter
i tried using search but i didnt get very clear answers.
has anyone smoked said suboxone tablets and yielded good results? i know, i know, smoking pills bad blah blah blah. i dont know why, but for me smoking pills has always been most effective. i'm struggling a bit with switching from smoking the fake oxy blues/30s (fake as in fentanyl) to suboxone, it just isnt the same feeling whatsoever, not even close. it feels like the high i get when i swallow the fake blues, but it's a much much different high from smoking in my opinion.

has anyone done this? i have both films and tabs. i tried smoking 1/4 of a film but god, that shit tasted disgusting and i couldnt do more than 2 hits and figured that route would be pointless but ever since getting the pills, i've been thinking about it.

Might work with the strips, though you may have to dissolve and use in an electronic vaporizer...

that sounds like a decent idea. do you think i’d be able to mix it with some regular vape juice?

Maybe dissolve it first in a small amount of water, then add this to the vape juice? Perhaps use a low or nicotine vape juice in the event you have to vape alot.

I have successfully been smoking Zubsolv 5.7 tablets for years now....different feeling but it DOES work.

Just because somebody else smokes some pills doesnt mean you should to. You should really stop that practice before you do sometype of permenent damage to your lungs. Who knows what happens to those binders and fillers after Pyrolysis. I'd seriously not make a habit of smoking fake Fent pills either for the same reason. I use to Vape pure Acetylfentanyl and Butyrfentanyl in a Meth Pipe but thats a whole other matter.

I've only smoked strips and you cut them into tiny tiny bits and smoke one at a time. Half or quarter even is plenty tho. It won't be as good the next day and after a week or two barely feel it. You'll just have a habit. If you don't have any habit. Mix about a mg(1/8th) of a strip in just two drops of water on a spoon and shake side to side after a minute or three it'll desolve and tip pointy end of spoon up nose Nd sniff. You don't want it to go down ur throat but not fall out of your nose either. Get more of the drug then smoking. That's how we all got our highs on in jail. But yeah smoke small and lots of 'spots'... Also roll up a wick( toilet paper twisted heaps Nd it's long light the end and blow out, it'll be lit like a cigarette. Drop ur spots straight onto that and inhale with a empty straw, pen, whatever. Foil you tend to miss the smoke abit. I've done my fair share of bupe inside so I got it down. But you need breaks the shit gets you feeling normal so quickly and your chasing a high that for me didn't xome. Just made me not sick. I was also on 16mg(2 strips) a day for a few years. Never abused em just popped em under my younger and yeh felt nothing just not dope sick. But I had a habit b 4 going on it. I know other people with no tolorance get smashed tho. Enjoy though ?

I've only smoked strips and you cut them into tiny tiny bits and smoke one at a time. Half or quarter even is plenty tho. It won't be as good the next day and after a week or two barely feel it. You'll just have a habit. If you don't have any habit. Mix about a mg(1/8th) of a strip in just two drops of water on a spoon and shake side to side after a minute or three it'll desolve and tip pointy end of spoon up nose Nd sniff. You don't want it to go down ur throat but not fall out of your nose either. Get more of the drug then smoking. That's how we all got our highs on in jail. But yeah smoke small and lots of 'spots'... Also roll up a wick( toilet paper twisted heaps Nd it's long light the end and blow out, it'll be lit like a cigarette. Drop ur spots straight onto that and inhale with a empty straw, pen, whatever. Foil you tend to miss the smoke abit. I've done my fair share of bupe inside so I got it down. But you need breaks the shit gets you feeling normal so quickly and your chasing a high that for me didn't xome. Just made me not sick. I was also on 16mg(2 strips) a day for a few years. Never abused em just popped em under my younger and yeh felt nothing just not dope sick. But I had a habit b 4 going on it. I know other people with no tolorance get smashed tho. Enjoy though ?

i got prescribed both a week’s worth of suboxone films AND tabs, i’ve been snorting the tabs every now and then but i honestly don’t enjoy the feeling of snorting opiates.
i had a tolerance prior but not as sky high as others’ so i can still feel the subs when i do them a bit.
thanks for the suggestions!

ah, okay. i’m gonna try it then.
how does it feel for you compared to smoking your opiate of choice?
So, I've never smoked oxy, or any other pill. I tried it because I had so many extras and just wanted to see if it worked. It feels alot different to me than just taking it or even snorting it, but if there is one thing I've learned over the years, it's that everyone's body is different in the way things affect you