• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking stems

Limpet Chicken said:
I save all my stems from 7-8 months of smoking, in a seperate baggie, then once I have a dirty great bagfull, extract the entire lot with anhydrous methanol, then with ether, and believe you me, the resulting oil IS worth smoking.

Pretty good too, actually:D

I do the exact same thing, except i use high proof, clear, grain alcohol to do the extraction. If you do the extraction well enough, you can actually end up with a good percentage of pure, bright green crystals. Its really cool looking and gets you stoned as fuck to boot.

i have about 12 grams of stem saved up, they are all from headie nugz. just throw em in a pan with half a stick of butter sautee and drain, and add the butter to cookies or brownies. Once you do it once and see how potent it is you wont throw away another stem.

I eat stems and seeds while cleaning the buds lol :p... its a habit all of my friends laugh at me hehe... they taste good...

save about 5g's of stems, cut them up, and toss them in a glass with some alchohol, let it sit like a day, filter it and drink the shot... gets you f'd up

wow there are some desperate people out there....

That's what I do with the leaves and stems from the plants. I'll throw the roaches in there too. Grind those babies up and mix them in with the bud I put aside for the butter.

Thats actually just what i'm looking for.. Has anyone tried this?

Say an ounce & 1/2 of stems & leaves..
20 Cookies as a result.

If made right, any good?

ive done it....
those awful monday nights where u cashed ur sack over the weekend and for the life of you CANNOT go to sleep. yeh, i would brake out the stems, and then i could sleep. they didnt really give me a headache, but they tasted like shit. every now and then me and my buds will gather all of our pieces that we have used recently, get some paper clips, and scrape all the resin out of them and can make several monster bowls out of them. mmm, Mount Saint Resin :p

haha i remember one time tho, some kids were smoking in my room (my room was the safest) and i didnt have any bud, so they were smokin without me (cant always nig their bud, ppl can get touchy when they pay 50 bucks for an 1/8th and its gone in one night because they had to share with a bunch of moochers), and after a while it just tore me up so i broke out my stems and was about to spark it. then one guy was just like, "wtf are u doin man, i cant let you do that, let me pack that for you."
god im glad im past those desperate times, not enjoyable at all.

anyway, the reason you got high is because u hadnt smoked in a while. if you had done that while ur tolerance was still up, u prolly would have felt next to nothing. im willing to bet u wont be so sattisfied the next time u smoke stems.

and god damn, 2 grams of stems, u save ur sacks from the past 2 months or somethin ?

I think your friends hate you

Be careful man, stems will make you very impotent

i sure am glad someone necroed this thread

i really feel like gagging now

Hehe, personally I would never smoke stems, but I have had positive experiences using them with a vaporizer. I was desperate at that time though =D. If you have a Volcano, I recommend saving stems for a really bad day.