• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking some DMT tonight, give me ideas...

StickyChron

Bluelighter
Of things to visualize, watch on the television, listen to, ect.

I plan on doing it this evening in a few hours, so theres plenty of time for some awesome BL suggestions.

<3<3<3

EDIT: The dose will be substantial, at least 80-100 mg smoked.

IME...you won't want/be able to watch TV on 100mg...i prefer sensory deprivation with high doses...that way you can hear the HUMMMMMM of the machinery of....creation?

Sorry this suggestion isn't awesome...it's just that, for me, high dose DMT doesn't lend itself to anything external.

I really like choosing a song and letting it kind of lead my DMT trip.

This song was my favorite (so far ;) ). I listened to this song on 3 hits of LSD and about 100mg of DMT. The song, the visuals, me, everything all merged into one beautiful symphony. I felt myself present in 5 dimensions at one time, flashing through realities, experiencing the most indescribable synesthesia.

If it's your first time enjoy that shit. :D DMT is probably my favorite drug.

IME...you won't want/be able to watch TV on 100mg...i prefer sensory deprivation with high doses...that way you can hear the HUMMMMMM of the machinery of....creation?

Sorry this suggestion isn't awesome...it's just that, for me, high dose DMT doesn't lend itself to anything external.

This.

Its funny, I prefer having a kind of focal point when I smoke DMT whether its a painting, photos of something beautiful or just a particular part of nature I'm in. I've gazed at Planet Earth (nature doc in crazy HD) on mute countless times while blasting through the multiverse and its astoundingly beautiful.

I didn't end up smoking any last night, I think I might smoke some today? Its always a big decision no matter how many times I do it.

This song is one of my favorites to listen to while I'm smoking DMT: [video=youtube_share;FCbWLSZrZfw]http://youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw[/video]

You have got to be kidding about listening to Earl while on DMT.... I would destroy whatever was playing it if that was on while I was in hyperspace.

I used to not get listening to something while on DMT, but I've recently found that playing Native American spiritual music is AMAZING. This one has been my favorite so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeBw_atUkoo It really makes me feel a connection with the land I've been born and raised on.

Of things to visualize, watch on the television, listen to, ect.

lol, these are the words/ideas of somebody who hasn't done dmt yet. just recline and smoke it in silent darkness, the dmt will take care of the rest.

(after you blast off you'll realize why i lol'd)

hope you have a good one, man. dmt is quite a special one.

I'm gonna just say this: if you wouldn't sit down and listen to it while you're sober why would you listen to it on DMT? I find a lot of people say that they only listen to ambient music, chanting, or something like "native american spiritual music". To that I say, you have got to be kidding me.

hippie.jpg
"ITS NATIVE AMERICAN MUSIC, SOOOO TRANSCENDENTAL AND SPIRITUAL!"

Hip hop is spiritual to me, I don't need to listen to chanting or something to get the "full effect" of the drug.

DMT is by FAR the more pretentious douche attracting drug that I've come across. Keep your ideals of spirituality to yourself.

Roger, I've smoked DMT literally countless times. Did you bother reading the thread?

DMT is by FAR the more pretentious douche attracting drug that I've come across. Keep your ideals of spirituality to yourself.

Roger, I've smoked DMT literally countless times. Did you bother reading the thread?

Hey, Stinkychrumb...YOU are the one who asked for suggestions and if you've smoked DMT "countless times" the why in the fuck do you need suggestions from a bunch of pretentious douches such as we?

Oh, yes, I read your thread and it makes you sound like a noob douche who's never smoked the shit before...IV 80 mg. and tell me what music sounds like then.

Hey, Stinkychrumb...YOU are the one who asked for suggestions and if you've smoked DMT "countless times" the why in the fuck do you need suggestions from a bunch of pretentious douches such as we?

Oh, yes, I read your thread and it makes you sound like a noob douche who's never smoked the shit before...IV 80 mg. and tell me what music sounds like then.

I was hoping the pretentious douchebaggery wouldn't find its way into the discussion, but I guess I was wrong. People put DMT on a pedestal, its pretty obnoxious. When I smoke DMT its for sensory pleasure, not to learn the secrets of the universe.

"I shoot up DMT, I'm so kewl." Oof. And to think I used to enjoy reading some of your posts...

EDIT: and yeah, I'm going to get defensive and annoyed when someone basically says "My experiences are more valid than yours because ______." Fuck that.

ohhhh waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaa...you dished it out now, eat up!

oh, and were trying to hurt my feelings by saying you used to enjoy reading my posts?
I have news for you someone will enjoy reading this.

ohhhh waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaa...you dished it out now, eat up!

oh, and were trying to hurt my feelings by saying you used to enjoy reading my posts?
I have news for you someone will enjoy reading this.

Yeah, keep shooting up DMT bro. It's doing wonders for your ability to type comprehensible sentences or even make a point..at all? Honestly, sorry I'm not some sequacious sheep like everyone else that thinks DMT will change my fucking life.

Ummmm...derrrr what's sequacious...?...yerrrrr smaaaaaart...hiyuck...hiyuck...what's a sheep...?....awwww Stinky...I liiiiike yooooo.

Enough with the (manner of) arguing and things like the pic, that is not with this forum is for.
Please refrain from posting embedded youtube stuff, this is not your facebook wall.

I don't really care how often you took DMT, I think it is a drug that should be used with respect (no not like DMT is an individual) and care. If you need to take doses like 80-100 mg that makes me think it is not really pure to begin with or you have an ineffective method of administration... let alone watching TV. That is, watching TV recreationally.
I admit it, I have recently briefly watched some scenes from South Park on doses of 10-15 mg 5-MeO-DMT I.M. which was very rewarding because there were visual effects like I have never seen before. Transformation / morphing of visual elements of the show similar to those from N,N-DMT but distinctly different. I didn't do it because I was bored.
If you're wondering about my dosages I think zopiclone toned the 5-MeO-DMT insanity down a bit but those trips were still super intense and ecstatic. (Possibly life top 5 material)

And I still think watching any kind of pop music video clip would be pretty ridiculous, and recommend not having powerful trips gravitate around everyday trite TV stuff, you're not going to watch Dr Phil on DMT are you? (That would be pretty crazy actually).

But occasionally using your screen to project images to enhance your trip just like using a trip toy, that seems fine. I recommend Off the Air, fucking weird hilarous and sometimes absurd Adult Swim stuffs.

Last edited: