View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

smoking salvia every day

burn out

Bluelighter
Hi folks. I am just wondering if there is anyone here who has smoked salvia daily for any length of time and what effects it had on your perception and your ideas about reality? I have been smoking salvia every day this past week, the more I smoke it the more I love it and it is changing my perception of reality.

I smoked it several days in one week once, in very small amounts. Didn't change very much. If you're one of the people who enjoy Salvia then I don't think there's any problem with using it daily, as long as you don't go overboard with the dose. Its addiction potential does not seem to be as high as ketamine's or methoxetamine's.

I did it nearly every morning in the bath for about 5 years, it helped with creativity, but not with my driving. no accidents, and no driving within an hour of smoking, but only the main effects wear off quickly - a residual high persists.

I still do it occasionally, maybe a part of me is still stoned in the bath at all times, who knows.

yeah ive had problems driving on salvia myself. you think you're come down but then when an ambulance is behind you trying to get by you with sirens blaring and you freak out, you realize you're not entirely down.

my point was to be careful driving after you think you came down.
it is still easy to trip out in the first hour after smoking it.

I did it nearly every morning in the bath for about 5 years, it helped with creativity, but not with my driving. no accidents, and no driving within an hour of smoking, but only the main effects wear off quickly - a residual high persists.

I still do it occasionally, maybe a part of me is still stoned in the bath at all times, who knows.
Thats funny the only way i can handle salvia extract is in the pool or tub. I thought i was the only one!

Thats funny the only way i can handle salvia extract is in the pool or tub. I thought i was the only one!
isn't that dangerous as fuck? Drowning seems an easy task to acomplish without noticing it

isn't that dangerous as fuck? Drowning seems an easy task to acomplish without noticing it
Salvia only lasts gor about idk 15 minutes i think. Its been a while since i gave it up. It litterally makes my skin feel like its sticking together or like it crawling.
The first time i used salvia i took 1 hit of 15× extract (a hefty pinch i have iron lungs) i smoked it and immediately freaked out so bad. It made my clothing hurt my skin a i had to strip down to my boxers and sit on the steps of my local corner store for 10 mins untill it wore off. Thats why i find using salvia in water is so much more appealing it takes that senastion on my skin away.
I would think drowning would be quite difficult on salvia. Mabey at heroic doses that i sure wouldnt have attempted. I just hang out in the shallow end and a freind is always there with me.
I dont use it anymore only readon i even used it was because back then lsd and shrooms were much harder to find. Not a very rewarding drug and its pretty harsh and dissociative and i dont like that at all.

The idea of driving on salvia is so hilariously bad that it has been the subject of comedy videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0

Do not drive while under the influence.

Yeah, I've seen that video it's hilarious. Like pupnik was saying though, when I've driven on salvia it wasn't right after smoking. I mean I tripped, came back and figured I was good to drive only to realize I still wasn't percieving quite normally yet once on the road.