• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking resin (merged)

^I get high off of resin, but its a short, more intense high. Almost like the crack of pot :D.

hell yeah i do this all the time when i'm out or whatnot. lighter to the bowl and small pocket knife scrapes that shit off nice and quick.

the high isn't all that great, but when i'm too that point it doesn't matter really. all I need is a lil sumthin sumthin to change it up.

Only when there is no pot in my hands. I only smoke KB so I smoke KB resin out of my pipes. Its a good temporary high till you actually get ahold of some.

I am curious as to the harmful side effects, I notice that if Ill have a resin session (about every 3 months), Ill be coughing up phlegm the next day.

Smoking resin is probably one of the most unhealthy a stoner can do. The tar content of resin is extremely high, so you are getting a lot of junk in your lungs. From a harm reduciton standpoint, you should not smoke resin. You should always be trying to smoke the best pot possible, because that way you get the most thc with the least amount of tar and other harmful chemicals.

that being said i used to smoke resin a lot when i was younger. now I'll just wait till i get more buds. the last time i smoked res i just ended up feelign like shit and wanting to smoke herb even more than before

Far too often. I think it has a much more sedative high, usually i'm high for a couple hours then just ZONK OUT.

I realize that shit is nasty, but desperate times call for desperate measures. :(

BilZ0r said:
Smoking resin is ghetto as fuck.

bilzor says it best. ;) i've never taken res hits, i think it's really nasty.

I smoked resin for an entire week once (those pipes were absolutely caked) when I had no pot and no way to get any. Got me stoned, but I came down with a nasty cold. I think I'm going to, you know, not smoke resin anymore. Felt like I was killing myself--and i guess I was.

My way is very simple, i use a long thin not sharp knife on a swiss army knife. Scrape resin with it, collect a bunch of resin put it in a container then just put the whole container as a bong bowl. It stays cherry forever.
In fact, i was gonna say i did that now but i collected some resin and remembered i had bud so im really blazed. dont remember what this was originally about, peace.

supz

I don't smoke out of a pipe but i always use my bud buster and usually every week i clean it out and make some crystal hash out of the crystals.

digital

I always find a nice efficient hit of resin is through a g-bong.. I also like smoking resin out of anything really. mmmm resin.