• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Smoking PURE Etiz/Alp/Flualp?

BupenOrphine

Bluelighter
not pellets, not pills.
real pure chinesse benzo rcs

Hey dudes and dudettes. Have a question about Pure Etizolam or Flualprazolam powder than we can access through the web the last few years.. a few years ago i got into making bottles of alprazolam w/ Propylene glycol.. I was a junkie at the time even using the PG as a mixing/cleaning solution to shoot my heroin with the pure alprazolam(yes i understand the dangers so please dont list them).. anyway a little off topic, Ive learned these powder benzos are almost all freebase-able.. the question is, how do we get the most out of it? Ive found tiny amounts of PG mixed with larger doses(7-10mg) mg of flualp/ alp / and etilozlam are actually much better than just smoking it alone ... the bigger problem is most of the benzos melting point is lower 200s and a regular bic puts out over 4k.. so in this process, im killing almost all the product... that said... i feel giant rushes of awesome benzo waves (short period 10-15min). I can't quite explain and do not mean to glorify this as im sure its dangerous plus a waste of product. id just like to figure a way to do this much more efficiently.

Thanks in advance.

I understand the dangers of smoking foil and its short term and long term effects. I do not need a list of any of this.-

I don't know ive simply smoked them on foil.

I've never tried it with flualprazolam but it works well with etizolam and flubromazolam.

Smoke too much and you become a staggering drunk. I remember smoking ~20mg-30mg of etizolam without much of a tolerance and i sort of became this weeping staggering prototypical drunk, i could barely walk, my girlfriend had to help me walk, and i was sort of lamenting about my life, feeling deeply and profoundly sad. Its interesting because no amount of alcohol will do that to me (like it will do to some people, especially women and some men who become hyperemotional after drinking too much). Its never happened to me from benzos, at least not like that. Yet it happened after quickly smoking a pile of etizolam. Interesting how GABAergic substances induce a sort of sadness. Probably a result of the antidopaminergic properties of GABAergic at high dose.

Smoking benzos is what i imagine is similar to IV benzos. I mean i have IV'd versed ampules but don't really remember what it felt like, probably because i was already on other benzos at the time. In terms of pharmacokinetics smoked benzos should largely mirror IV benzos.

I've smoked etizolam a few dozen times perhaps, its nice at low doses. Smoking flubromazolam is like getting hit in the head with a frying pan.

Smoked etizolam is particularly useful when its 3:45am and you need to be somewhere at 8am but need to get some sleep.

Fuck benzos though, they are the worst drugs I've ever messed with. Yet there is no drug I've ever had that are technically more effective than benzos.

not pellets, not pills.
real pure chinesse benzo rcs

Hey dudes and dudettes. Have a question about Pure Etizolam or Flualprazolam powder than we can access through the web the last few years.. a few years ago i got into making bottles of alprazolam w/ Propylene glycol.. I was a junkie at the time even using the PG as a mixing/cleaning solution to shoot my heroin with the pure alprazolam(yes i understand the dangers so please dont list them).. anyway a little off topic, Ive learned these powder benzos are almost all freebase-able.. the question is, how do we get the most out of it? Ive found tiny amounts of PG mixed with larger doses(7-10mg) mg of flualp/ alp / and etilozlam are actually much better than just smoking it alone ... the bigger problem is most of the benzos melting point is lower 200s and a regular bic puts out over 4k.. so in this process, im killing almost all the product... that said... i feel giant rushes of awesome benzo waves (short period 10-15min). I can't quite explain and do not mean to glorify this as im sure its dangerous plus a waste of product. id just like to figure a way to do this much more efficiently.

Thanks in advance.

I understand the dangers of smoking foil and its short term and long term effects. I do not need a list of any of this.-
Dabbing? Like cannabis concentrates with quartz banger and either timed torching or a coil and controller for precise temp.

Dabbing? Like cannabis concentrates with quartz banger and either timed torching or a coil and controller for precise temp.
Yes yes, ive been thinking of going to the local headshop and getting a special dab rig for it. I think i would put like a drop and a half of Propylene glycol, which ill refer to as (PG) from now on. and maybe .5 of powder and try very light temp dabs. my current dab kit is a real thick bad boy and i dont think it would work. It all works on foil but man what a waste...

I don't know ive simply smoked them on foil.

I've never tried it with flualprazolam but it works well with etizolam and flubromazolam.

Smoke too much and you become a staggering drunk. I remember smoking ~20mg-30mg of etizolam without much of a tolerance and i sort of became this weeping staggering prototypical drunk, i could barely walk, my girlfriend had to help me walk, and i was sort of lamenting about my life, feeling deeply and profoundly sad. Its interesting because no amount of alcohol will do that to me (like it will do to some people, especially women and some men who become hyperemotional after drinking too much). Its never happened to me from benzos, at least not like that. Yet it happened after quickly smoking a pile of etizolam. Interesting how GABAergic substances induce a sort of sadness. Probably a result of the antidopaminergic properties of GABAergic at high dose.

Smoking benzos is what i imagine is similar to IV benzos. I mean i have IV'd versed ampules but don't really remember what it felt like, probably because i was already on other benzos at the time. In terms of pharmacokinetics smoked benzos should largely mirror IV benzos.

I've smoked etizolam a few dozen times perhaps, its nice at low doses. Smoking flubromazolam is like getting hit in the head with a frying pan.

Smoked etizolam is particularly useful when its 3:45am and you need to be somewhere at 8am but need to get some sleep.

Fuck benzos though, they are the worst drugs I've ever messed with. Yet there is no drug I've ever had that are technically more effective than benzos.
haha yeah, I just got done with batch of etiz and my dealer doesnt have anymore rn so im trying this flualp. for a few years ive done this maybe once or twice a year and when i get my orders(just being an ex addict) i put it on foil and see if it trails.... so ya ive smoke alot more etiz(my fav) than alp or flualp. Ive smoked alp in the passed and last night was my first experience with flualp on foil. i tried with and without my PG. (which may be out of date not sure if that shit goes out of date).. Its a real bitch because when you put the lighter to the foil with it mixed with a little bit of PG you instantly see all the powder just evaporate.... and i know its wasting sooooo much hahhaa... ive heard of this thing called the Ubie or something? its like a tiny methpipe or something.. used to smoke dmt and shit. I just need to head to my headshop see whats there

I've tried it before with phenazepam in a pipe like you would use for meth. It's kinda cool because phenazepam vapor is bright purple and from then on the glass of my pipe was purple, too. I enjoyed doing it that way. Very relaxing.

Since its been banned all together, but few years ago gets us somewhere. Thought i was gonna see that purple smoke :(

I wonder if a thicker quartz banger would be better than a thin one in this circumstance
Would likely add more control, slightly gentler maybe, but with a coil and controller surely its the surface temp that really matters as far as needs go?

I really would recommend the meth pipe with the bulb on the end for vaporization of rc's. Around here we call them chicken bones because they look like a leg bone.

They are pretty hard to get, in some parts of europe, we usually make it out of light bulb
1cfeeeb47042ed08med.jpg

Not my pictute tho i haven't had pleasure to make one.

That used to be common in the states too but since then buying premade pipes has become much more common in smoke shops and gas stations. It's too bad about the phenazepam ban. It's the only drug I've ever seen turn bright purple upon vaporization, lol. It was pretty cool looking and made my pipe look cool too.

You should be able to find really cheap meth pipes online. Someone posted a link awhile back that ships internationally.

Here meth pipes and crack pipes are known as a glass rose because they both come with a little plastic rose sealed inside.

If you include shipping its not that cheap anymore :) I have found one local shop that sells dmt pipes which are pretty similiar but smaler bulb on the end, they are a bit expensive (25pln = 6.60usd + shipping), but that's my prefered way to vaporize if I ever plan to. And i have three of those, not used yet, hidden for dark times, if you know what i mean.

And from a person that smokes those alpha rc drugs like a pihp which is still avaiable, light bulb method is better for getting bigger puffs. Not that i haven't smoked and shot that shit myself more times than i would like to.