• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking pot and passing out

On the times you passed out - How much did you smoke? What was it and what method did you use to take it?

Is there anyway these episodes are caused by low blood sugar/blow flow and low blood pressure? That seems the most likely explination to me. You may want to either try not smoking at all (or as much), as well as popping in some sort of high-sugar hard candy prior to smoking. Soda may help as well.

I get light-headed almost to the point of passing out, but only if I've been smoking whilst sitting on my ass, and then attempt to stand up at the same speed as if I were sober. I normally combat this by getting up slowly, adjusting to my newfound verticality and taking a few deep breaths before moving.

This happens to one of my friends maybe once a year, although she sometimes faints from overheating or whatever so she always attributes it to that, not the weed. Hope you're ok

I had a friend that got the same after smoking to much. He had low blood pressure which was causing it.

I remember playing a game called heaven or hell where you put some weed in a pipe kneel down, take a big ass hit hold it in, then you stand up fast. You can experience either "heaven or hell".... heaven being a couple of lightheaded minuter trying to keep your balance and you laugh your ass off. Hell being you blacking out falling to the ground, then seconds later waking up scared and confused while your friends watch and make fun of you. Idont think i answered your question but damn that game brings back alot of goodd memories...lol

I remember playing a game called heaven or hell where you put some weed in a pipe kneel down, take a big ass hit hold it in, then you stand up fast. You can experience either "heaven or hell".... heaven being a couple of lightheaded minuter trying to keep your balance and you laugh your ass off. Hell being you blacking out falling to the ground, then seconds later waking up scared and confused while your friends watch and make fun of you. Idont think i answered your question but damn that game brings back alot of goodd memories...lol

Sounds like a fun game..... might have to try it sometime lmfao!

the first time i smoked hash oil I was on the bus and I felt like I was about to pass out but I some how held it together haha

these episodes are likely from low blood pressure. if you are dehydrated or have not eaten you could be more susceptible.

you could also have something wrong with your autonomic nervous system, and it gets worse with cannabis.

these episodes are likely from low blood pressure. if you are dehydrated or have not eaten you could be more susceptible.

you could also have something wrong with your autonomic nervous system, and it gets worse with cannabis.

Thats exactly what this is from. I seen 2 friends pass out after the same session one after another. My first friend started to turn real pale and i asked him if he was okay, and he leaned on the car and passed out and spilled all of his water allover him self. Then as he regained consciousness my other friend falls flat on his face eating the driveway. I went and got them water and a banana and they felt better shortly after.

When you dont eat and have low blood sugar, your blood pressure drops. Also marijuana makes your blood pressure drop depending on the strain, hence the reason for the cloudy feeling while stoned.

Dont worry man, just make sure your eating and drinking enough during sessions. As i know from personal experience, time flys when the bongs going around you dont notice how long it has been sence you have gotten anything to eat.

Sometimes before in the past i would get times where i would get super dizzy like i was going to black out but come back, but once i did actually fall out i hadn't aten all day and was smoking some hash+kush in a bong. I sat the bong down and fell down on the ground, got back up later my ears were ringing and stuff. It was a weird experience and i felt really shitty afterwards was probably due to bingeing all weekend with low food consumption.