• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking post psychedelic trip

cult616

Greenlighter
For a period of roughly 6 months, I hadn't smoked weed by itself (without mixing it with other drugs - which I did quite regularly). After trying lsd, mdma and other drugs, I of course viewed tripping in a whole new sense. After having a bad experience on drug DOC, I decided to take a break from harder drugs and just smoke for a bit, so when I was alone, I rolled myself a joint and sat back. But as the high hit me, I was faced with an intense paranoia episode. I heard voices and was extremely panicky. This experience was very much like that on a harder drug and was extremely surprising. I haven't smoked since. I was wondering if anyone could explain this

It's related to over thinking. I've had similar experiences and I've never used hard drugs.

I was around 18, and was pretty new to weed. I rolled a joint and packed it out and smoked with a neighbor. Hit me so hard. I sat down and I swear someone was tapping me on the back, except nobody was around. Was just me. I started hearing whispering, and I convinced myself the devil was pissing me off. I decided to go to bed, but walking up the stairs to my room felt like forever. The stairs looked like they were never ending. I lay in bed and tried to relax. My head was telling me something isnt right. I remember sinking into my bed, like I was being swallowed. Took me about two minutes to fight my blanket to escape the bed.

I ran to my computer, to IRC. I was typing some stuff and I remember seeing the worlds move around the screen. I was convinced the devil was playing tricks on me. No idea why the devil was popping into my mind, but it was obviously all coming from my head. I dont remember what happened after that. I woke up on the floor lol.

I convinced myself the devil was attacking me. Was all in my head. Ive never had an experience like that after that. Kinda wish I could get high like that again, was fun.