• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking poppy pod tea

I was nodding hard last night ! The only kinda annoying thing is it does make you a little itchy, I think that’s from the coedine not morphine tho ? I remember feeling itchy like this off norco back in the day
My first real addiction was oxycontin so i LOVE to itch!! I didn't feel high if i wasn't itching like crazy while nodding and about to stop breathing.

Couldn't help myself and ordered another lb of pods the other day they should be gettin here later today, gonna just boil them all at once and have a pod extract opium for east dosing. crazy part is I haven’t done any since last night so it’s been around 18hr and don’t feel sick at all, no yawning or teary eyes even. Kinda figured since I been previously addicted to heroin I should pick up a dependence pretty quick to the pods especially since I got pretty loaded a couple times. I wonder how well pod tea would work for heroin wd

Couldn't help myself and ordered another lb of pods the other day they should be gettin here later today, gonna just boil them all at once and have a pod extract opium for east dosing. crazy part is I haven’t done any since last night so it’s been around 18hr and don’t feel sick at all, no yawning or teary eyes even. Kinda figured since I been previously addicted to heroin I should pick up a dependence pretty quick to the pods especially since I got pretty loaded a couple times. I wonder how well pod tea would work for heroin wd
Your best off making constrained pod tea as theres to much oil and plant material to smoke it .. id use 8 pods one bottle of lemon juice and a low heat simmer it down and it should smell sweet then drink ... eat some noodles to kick it in its simmer to heroin then or unwashed poppy seed and rubbing alcohol extraction sometimes it makes it smoke abull

Your best off making constrained pod tea as theres to much oil and plant material to smoke it .. id use 8 pods one bottle of lemon juice and a low heat simmer it down and it should smell sweet then drink ... eat some noodles to kick it in its simmer to heroin then or unwashed poppy seed and rubbing alcohol extraction sometimes it makes it smoke abull
Yea Iv made pod tea then dissolved in a minimum of 99%iso and put in freezer, make decent smoke but you gotta remove as much of the plant fats n waxes first to really get it kinda clean

Yea Iv made pod tea then dissolved in a minimum of 99%iso and put in freezer, make decent smoke but you gotta remove as much of the plant fats n waxes first to really get it kinda clean
Not sure what the chemicals are to extract the opiates but there on Google under heroin manufacturer I was going to give it a go but in the uk all the pods are now treated I miss pods

Yea I just got a lb and so far only extracted about half lb, buzzin pretty good right now and only did what was unscrapable in the pot, doing second boil now,prolly have at least 5g of extract, they were huge pods tho almost the size of a tennis ball, I don’t know if dude hooked me up cause I’m a first time custi or what but they pretty damn good, and my tolerance is still pretty low tho…thunking about adding some calcitic lime, think that’s suppose to create a morphine layer on the top of the water while dropping out more solids
I gotta ask , so after boiling does the extract float to the top or sink ?

Not sure what the chemicals are to extract the opiates but there on Google under heroin manufacturer I was going to give it a go but in the uk all the pods are now treated I miss pods
There a online seller that’s name is kind of a doublentendre, I think it’s grown in AZ, they only sell by the lb tho so you can’t get a deal on more, but the pods are legit, or atleast they work for me but I haven’t done dope in a month and a half so I’m sure that helps…don’t know if they ship internationally tho

I gotta ask , so after boiling does the extract float to the top or sink ?
After you boil for a hour or so you remove the plant matter and simmer the water down to almost nothing, then add a bit of cold water, let that sit for a minute and you’ll see fats n left over plant matter at the bottom so just filter that off..the stuff that floated to the top of the cup I had full of the fats and little bit of pod tea wasn’t anything, it dried to a powder but I’m pretty sure it’s either fine pieces of plant matter or whatever. I’m still kinda playing with the extraction, would like to get something that will run on foil so might have to fuck with the pH and bring in some solvents to do that…tbh right now I’m just enjoying concentrating the tea to a kinda thick black water and adding orange juice for taste, actually taste pretty good

After you boil for a hour or so you remove the plant matter and simmer the water down to almost nothing, then add a bit of cold water, let that sit for a minute and you’ll see fats n left over plant matter at the bottom so just filter that off..the stuff that floated to the top of the cup I had full of the fats and little bit of pod tea wasn’t anything, it dried to a powder but I’m pretty sure it’s either fine pieces of plant matter or whatever. I’m still kinda playing with the extraction, would like to get something that will run on foil so might have to fuck with the pH and bring in some solvents to do that…tbh right now I’m just enjoying concentrating the tea to a kinda thick black water and adding orange juice for taste, actually taste pretty good
Thank you for explaining , i know your just starting to experiment with this but how many times did you end up dosing with the lb. you bought ?

Thank you for explaining , i know your just starting to experiment with this but how many times did you end up dosing with the lb. you bought ?
I got the lb on the 4th and it lasted me up until the night of the 10th so that be 12 doses for morning and night, but there were a couple days I took an after noon dose and sometime where I took a double dose at night, right now a good dose for me is around 10-15 decent sized pods, so if I had to guess the lb is prolly somewhere close to 200 pods

I got the lb on the 4th and it lasted me up until the night of the 10th so that be 12 doses for morning and night, but there were a couple days I took an after noon dose and sometime where I took a double dose at night, right now a good dose for me is around 10-15 decent sized pods, so if I had to guess the lb is prolly somewhere close to 200 pods
Thank you , that’s what I was looking for ,an amount that would be an average dose ,

im gonna give it a whirl, I was checkin the site out last night

Sorry to tell you but that wont work
. Sorry to tell you but that wont work.
You would need caustic lime, real Opium, not pod extracts. The problem with pod extract is the pectins, and other assorted garbage that will prevent any precipitate.
There ARE a few ways, Google Janos Kabay, but you would need a huge amount for anything. And the biggest killers are the guys who decoded poppies alkaloid production. In india they made a Somniferum which produces no latex at all.
Biggest problem is that while there are huge poppy fields, they now produced hundreds of strains with alkaloids below 0.2%and thats all alkaloids, not just M.
Now if you in UK your lucky! To be independent of Afghanistan, UK has been growing big fields for pharmaceutical companys. Theres a vid somewhere on YT where they show it and even give the location. You cant guard a field that size so maybe a nighttime trip? That would pay off big. You brits are a lucky bunch except for rent . That seems expensive especially in London.
Or you can just order pods online in the UK as they're legal to sell as dried pods for flower compositions.

I am actually just soaking some ground poppy pods as I don't have many pharmaceuticals left at the moment so I use the pods for emergencies to avoid withdrawal.
I never got noddy off them. They just keep me from withdrawing. I use about 3/4 heaped tablespoons of ground powder.

I've tried poppy pod tea several times using poppies from a vendor in the UK - it's totally legal to sell dried pods here - I crush them, boil them, and simmer them for a while, then strain them and drink the tea. I have to admit I've never got any high from them, just sometimes make me violently sick the next day

so either I'm doing something wrong with the method or the pods I get have no alkoloid content in them. I'm also not sure if boiling them destorys the opium effectiveness - this seems to be a contraversial issue, as there have been big debates over the boiling issue

Right now I’m just boiling off and adding water till no more solids/fats ect. can be filtered off using separators funnel for the bulk of it, I’m on the third cleaning still removing a good amount of stuff but now when it boils down it is a honey like consistency that will bubble kinda like BHO when after the initial extract it was a really hard sticky mass… I might try sodium hydroxide and hepetane, I think the pH has to be around 9 for morphine to precipitate out ? Right now I definitely have a smokable tar but want to see how much further I can take it, just for shits and giggles
This is the part that don’t make sense to me ,I see some folks make tea with the help of a espresso maker which they would consume the water/tea and get a buzz that way , but doesn’t boiling/ simmering off the water eliminate the good stuff ? I understand your preparing this for smoking but I’ve also seen receipts for tea for drinking where they simmer it to eliminate water, ( is the good stuff left in the pot and only water vapor is eliminated ?)

Thank you for clarifying…

This is the part that don’t make sense to me ,I see some folks make tea with the help of a espresso maker which they would consume the water/tea and get a buzz that way , but doesn’t boiling/ simmering off the water eliminate the good stuff ? I understand your preparing this for smoking but I’ve also seen receipts for tea for drinking where they simmer it to eliminate water, ( is the good stuff left in the pot and only water vapor is eliminated ?)

Thank you for clarifying…
Yea, you simmer off the water and you’ll be left with a black goop, Iv don’t smoke it, I just add a tsp or 2 to my morning coffee, or do a tsp. With orange juice

Thank you , that’s what I Yea, you simmer off the water and you’ll be left with a black goop, Iv don’t smoke it, I just add a tsp or 2 to my morning coffee, or do a tsp. With orange juice
One last question , at least till this weekend when I give this a try myself , if 15-20 pods was a dose so if you were to give a guesstimate on how many mg a teaspoon would be to say oxycodone what would be your guess ? I totally understand batches vary and so do peoples tolerances but just so I have a general idea ?

I have a piss test Friday and I’m even scared to open the bag and start breaking them open and separating the seeds till afterwards…

Been playing with pods today found a way to make it pretty smokeable, boil the pods with around tablespoon distilled white vinegar per half gallon for 4-5 hours then strain out the plant matter, boil off all the water, then add as little boiling water as possible to the poppy resin, you’ll see most of the fats precipitate out then strain through coffee filter, do this step again to get more solids out…this make a decent smokable product
This is cool but I don’t see this as a Better ROA than oral because the duration but that’s personal opinion. I can’t imagine what you are smoking is very healthy to inhale either as with opium does cause cancer if smoked in excess.