• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking pills - which of these things works?

Harmredux

Bluelighter
I searched all over not just on our forum. This is not a thread asking for any opinions on your personal feelings on the matter, just what you know works, or answers based on objective facts.

Could not find these answers anywhere else.

Assume dilaudid (hydromorphone).

First powdered vs. Whole chunks? I read whole pieces so it can "run".

#2-heat sources - no info on whether a heat gun is a good option - no flame means no burned foil. A regular butane lighter seems stsndard, jet lighterd burn, right?
Anyone know if a candle or alcohol burner is good? How about just using a clean slab of steel heated to about 240°?
A thermometer gun should make it easy to dial in.

Also thinking about mixing with a little water since it is so soluble to make a thick paste or wet powder, probably could even shape it into a ball.

Last, maybe mix and push through a micron filter on a pyrex lab watchglass then evaporate and either try off the glass or just at least have a much purer and filler/binder free form that can be used a variety of ways.
Plus it should be stable indefinitely, and although I doubt it can be "rocked" because the chemistry is not the same, it would be ready to use for whatever. I don't think anything would grow in it, even if you kept it for years it could be sterilized with uv and sealed up in an airtight vial to keep in a serious survival kit as it's such an excellent analgesic.

Let's see where this goes before more questions.

Last edited:
Use a regular lighter be careful to much heat and you are going to sizzle the brown

Shit mate i thought you meant sm joking heroin pills fu ck knows paranoid seems to listen to him forget what i said i just woke after smoking gear in a foggy state

The old oxycodone formulations (like OC30, OC80 etc) were good to smoke...if you had a smoking fetish...but other varieties of pills, no...I've been told that you can smoke buprenorphine formulations but I've never tried that

You can chase it with the whole dilli, oc, roxi, anything IR..or you can crush that fucker with a card, line assembly, and then take corner of card to pick up small amount to put on ur tin( this will fucking go poof straight into lungs, and crush with lighter til its fucking gone) AND then rail the rest of that son b, best of both worlds?
Or chase chunk/whole and write your name.. I only do these occasionally when i have plenty bc to me it's a gdamn waste but it DOES compliment the drip.

This sounds like a complete waste. Why not just snort or plug the dilaudid? It works good either way
Since the needle is the worst possible thing to recommend to someone, I always suggest smoking opiates when possible (except fentanyl, throw that shit in the trash). Once you learn to move the foil and chase the pill that way instead of awkwardly trying to move your head chase with the tooter itself, it really becomes such an easy thing to perfect from there that you won't lose any of the vaporb and it will stretch way further. It will never give you the same type of duration as oral or other ROA, but it has the second most pleasurable effects of any other ROA besides IV imo.

OP, you should break them into large chunks if you plan to smoke them. Try really hard not to crush too much into powder when you break it up, a lot of powder will burn up and waste. Probably not enough to matter in the long run, but anything yoiu can get high with instead of just burning up is good to have when you want it, When you smoke off of foil, OP, the Ssiny side of the foil goes down, always.

#1 safety tip for US drug users: When using illicit drugs, ESPECIALLY opiates, and you're not around anyone who can intervene if necessary, then you should ALWAYS call the Never Use Alone hotline if you're in the USA. Make sure you give real information. They will only use it if you fall out and go unresponsive. And they will ONLY give the info to EMS to try to save your life. It is imperative that you give them your real info, as well as exact location in the house, and also, I know this sounds awful when you're using drugs,, but leave your doors unlocked for the EMT's to easily access your home if necessary. When you're done on the phone, or after you're done nodding, lock the door again,

Great resource, thanks for sharing.

The shiny side is just an old myth that won't go away, unless you have nonstick foil the only difference between shiny and dull is which side was facing up vs. down when it was pressed and wrapped by the packing machine in the plant.

Heat gun doesn't work. Bic underneath didn't do anything but burn it. It slud a tiny bit, but I think the binders are preventing it from vaporizing.

I can't imagine how this will work with anything but tar, the binder must have a much higher melting point than the active (which is about 240°).

I think that the only smoke was from foil and the thought of purposely inhaling burnt foil is nasty

I am done with all of this bullshit. I tried this smoking thing once outta curiosity and because I fuckin hurt 24/7,but didn't work even a little, snorting doesn't, oral definitely doesn't, and I decided that I would rather be in pain than deal with running out halfway through the month and just being more miserable. I can't find a single person within 50 miles that has an opening for subox and I am once again terrified of what life is going to be like for the next few weeks.

I think I am done here. I appreciate you all, but I have to come to terms with the fact that at this point opiates aren't much better than advil and are only complicating my life. I am walking away from a shitload of pretty much free pain meds every month, and it has taken about 10 + years to come to this point.

I refuse to compromise my safety and freedom by trying to go to the hood and get illegal shit and I finally realized that NO AMOUNT of scripts is ever going to be enough. I choose the pain.

Take care everyone, as much as I appreciate this place it just makes me obsess more. I hope someone that is earlier in their adventures will read this and decide to retire too. After the first 6 months or year it was all downhill. It's so hard to walk away from this because I don't even need to go to the Dr to get refills and like I said insurance covers it, but it's ruining my reliability as a person and my mental health. Nothing is fun anymore and I am still in constant pain. So game over.

The only thing I want to do now is get a single script of suboxone, I saw that the first Google result claims that they will script by telmed, if anyone knows if that's legit let me know. Just to taper.