View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking on Ketamine

ThomasD

Bluelighter
Just been on an intense Ketamine trip... still a bit out of it! Anyways, I wanted to talk about smoking on K. I haven't been able to find anything online about it. Just had a Joint, and smoking it was a fucking weird experience. My perception of time was utterly DESTROYED so I felt like i'd been smoking it forever! And it tasted like absolute shit... I felt like I was smoking 'wood' (?wtf?)

It was disgusting.

Trying to smoke when your ego is shattered is fucked.

Anyway yeah just wondering about anyones experiences smoking on K, see if somebody can describe how weird it feels better than me.

Smoking on ketamine is minging, I can taste it now. Similar results can be achieved by drinking a can that's been used as an ash tray.

You're talking about smoking weed, right? I assume so since you said "joint". Marijuana greatly potentiates dissociatives, so you have to be careful. I generally try not to mix them, or if I do, I smoke like 1 hit.

As for cigarettes, I actually find that the only time I really like the effects of nicotine are when I'm on dissociatives.

^Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed it was about a joint. I thought they meant a cigarette.

I sometimes like smoking a small joint before doing ketamine, and it brings out the CEV's. Too much isn't a great combo though.

Smoking weed in conjunction with dissociatives is fun but you must be cautious.

A 1/4 to a 1/5 of what you normally might smoke is enough.

I remember once trying to push it a bit, mind you these arent even heroic doses....
50mg mxe and small joint.

I spent next 3 hours trying to stop my mind catching my mind. Played out safety on my bed, all well planned. But not fun, way too much