• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Smoking Meth off tinfoil

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
One time I smoked Meth off tinfoil while I was in Florida. I can't remember exact how many hits I took, in between 5 to 10, it got me high. But what is your opinion on it?

I have, did not and will not have had sex with this opinion. But I can tell you it’s only way that meth is/was smoked in my parts of the world. Have no idea if meth pipes became a thing since.

I have, did not and will not have had sex with this opinion. But I can tell you it’s only way that meth is/was smoked in my parts of the world. Have no idea if meth pipes became a thing since.
Yeah the first time I did meth, it was off of tinfoil but then every other time it was out of a bubble pipe

On spun they say not to smoke it like that.
Yeah I didn't want to smoke it like that but the person I was with said that it is the only way they do it. Plus no pipe was around. But smoking out of the bubble was way better

If meth is pure there is 0 residue on foil and if foil used is for smoking (idk if burning regular one is enough) it’s just as good if not better than pipe (in fact I bet mostly better) if someone is skillful in smoking it that way.

If meth is pure there is 0 residue on foil and if foil used is for smoking (idk if burning regular one is enough) it’s just as good if not better than pipe (in fact I bet mostly better) if someone is skillful in smoking it that way.
I took like 6 or 7 hits and I was zooming, talking really fast, felt nice and euphoric. I had a lot of energy and it gave me the confidence to talk to random strangers like as if I knew them. It made me horny too lol

I know people who smoke their Heroin off tinfoil, but I never tried it that way, only IV and sniffing.not black tar like they are smoking the powder off foil

I took like 6 or 7 hits and I was zooming, talking really fast, felt nice and euphoric. I had a lot of energy and it gave me the confidence to talk to random strangers like as if I knew them. It made me horny too lol
I’m really not good at smoking things of the foil, nor have much experience with meth but those who do put a point on a foil and chase the trail up and down for a long time getting high as fuck in the process. I bet it’s easier to burn some smoking in a thick glass dick.