• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking meth like crack on wire mesh

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I placed a shard on a wire mesh, flipped my meth pipe upside down and taped the mesh to the pipe so it covererd the carb hole of the meth pipe (the mesh is large enough to place the tape well away from any flame). With the shard sitting on the mesh over the carb hole held a flame a few inches below the shard and i tell you the hits you can get off this are absolute fkn monster. Gotta be careful though not to burn it. Pity smoked meth does nothing to me now anyway just thought I'd share a technique that dramatically increases how quickly smoke is produced. First time I did this took me back how quickly I was taking in large amounts of smoke compared to the regular way of smoking. This allows you to inhale a lot more in a shorter span of time before running out of inhalation capacity. So does anyone else use this technique or similar over the regular smoking method?

Last edited:
Moving to Drug Culture. We like to keep this forum focused on harm reduction.

Good post but it is more of a " cool way to consume drugs" kind of post.

Why does smoked meth do nothing for you anymore? Tolerance?

Not really sure atm since my use is kept moderate and a few times a month. Seemed to have stopped working right after a small dose of antipsychotic med abilify cos smoked shard used to hit good before that.