• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

smoking mdma vs mda

i must say, very jealous your able to just 'get' mdma + mda rocks..... cant find mdma anywhere here. (south australia) i think if i could. id prob bathe in it if i could

I can get MDMA crystal etc but I had no idea that smoking it would be effective :-S

Dude just take it up the nose or arse .... Or swallow it . It's wayyy better and you will be getting the most bang for your buck

Thought you couldnt smoke it eh ? Wrong :p

chang why do you feel its more addictive?

I find smoking chemicals is by far more compulsive that snorting/ eating them, i used to love snorting K, but now my nasal passage is corroded to such an extent all i get is pain for the first couple of minutes of administration :( Used to love the refreshing feeling of a nice rave slug... Peace.

When bumping ancient threads, please try to select higher quality ones.

ebola

My friend attempted to smoke crushed MDA crystals in a glass bulb pipe aka meth pipe, it worked incredibly well and almost immediately my friends pupils turned to black holes and was having crazy euphoria and also some slight visual distortions I suspect were just From his eyes wiggling like crazy. Just wanted to add my 2 cents, if smoked in a glass bulb style apparatus it works, very well, but it is short lasted compared to eating or snorting. In conclusion it's definitely an amazing high and although short lived still worth it for the intensity, just make sure you have the right utensils, using a glass straight stem with Brillo screen would not work nearly as well. Hope this info helps,
If you decide to try this, Stay Safe BL'ers And Report back with your experience
- DMV

My friend attempted to smoke crushed MDA crystals in a glass bulb pipe aka meth pipe, it worked incredibly well and almost immediately my friends pupils turned to black holes and was having crazy euphoria and also some slight visual distortions I suspect were just From his eyes wiggling like crazy. Just wanted to add my 2 cents, if smoked in a glass bulb style apparatus it works, very well, but it is short lasted compared to eating or snorting. In conclusion it's definitely an amazing high and although short lived still worth it for the intensity, just make sure you have the right utensils, using a glass straight stem with Brillo screen would not work nearly as well. Hope this info helps,
If you decide to try this, Stay Safe BL'ers And Report back with your experience
- DMV
Read what Ebola said

I figured there was no need to make a new post since the topic has been discussed here, sorry

My rabbit just got done smoking some crystal white mdma crystals. made a small tinfoil boat, broke it down fine, put lighter underneath, sucked it with a broken pen. Very VERY intense comeup but short lived. But when lookin for a quicker up and not much of a comedown totally worth it.

That's weird. When I get crystals, they pretty easy to break. They don't crumble but if you add pressure, they'll break fairly easily. Idk maybe it's just quality difference or something else.
i read that freebase md(m)a is a liquid like oil substance....

well how do i make it ?

(what i have is big crystals very hard to broke and easy to smoke , i guess is the most commun form )