• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking H/Fentanyl

JustMeNKU

Greenlighter
I apologize if this is not posted under the correct forum. I was just curious if smoking H (cut with what I assume is fentanyl) is as effective as snorting it? This is not BTH, it’s a light brown powdery substance. I normally snort a small line, then line some up on foil and smoke it. The person I deal with says it’s a waste and that you should only snort it or bang it (which is something I haven’t ever done l and no intentions of doing so, no judgement - needles are just not my thing). I seem to get a buzz from smoking it, but then again it could be a placebo effect. Anywho, just wanted some feedback from people who would know better than me.

Smoking it is actually very effective and that guy doesnt know what he is talking about.

Before I changed my method of use to IV, all I did was smoke my heroin/fentanyl off foil. I never really liked the taste of the drip from insufflating it. I did like the fact that you feel the effects of said heroin/fentanyl much faster than if sniffing it. Also, being able to only take a small hit when trying something new to judge its potency. I feel it's easier than waiting around 10-15 mins to see if you even snorted enough to feel a line, or if that line was actually too much and drops you. That's just my personal opinion on it. I don't think I can remember a time where smoking it didn't work. However, if you are getting it from a street dealer, be careful of what they decide to cut it with. Some things just won't melt, it just turns black and charred when trying to smoke it. In my experience, most of the common things people will use for cut will melt just fine, so it wasn't a big issue for me. But just keep it in mind. Hope this helped some.